Author Topic: Leppa's Maps. [Giant Warriors Map!]  (Read 5544 times)

foxofmagic

Leppa's Maps. [Giant Warriors Map!]
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:50:20 pm »
Hello! I've decided to just put my maps in one place so they don't disappear in the board just in case! So here are my maps so far. I might do a bit of request taking but nothing real crazy.

List of Maps I Might Do in the Possible Future.
  • Wolves of Beyond.
  • The Northern Kingdom.
  • A Few fan-Clans Maps.
  • Feral Jam [Animal Jam-based].
Reindeer/Christmas Map.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4ic8y379mvvf8b/Christmas_Reindeer.zip
Pictures soon!
Ga'Hoole Map [Main]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jvt9dol0xmacxjs/Ga'Hoole.zip

*Once you Download, it's best to enter with wings so you can fly over the background. Unfortunately you'll be outside the map if you don't!"

Warriors [The Lake, Forest, Tunnels, and the Tribe Mountains.]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pp9pdz4sm9a8r0j/Warriors_the_Lake.zip *OLD BUT STILL USABLE I GUESS.*
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mpel93cdd2mqt5i/Warriors+%5BPain+Edition%5D.zip *NEW*
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zi2ig60zj4enat9/Warriors_Music.zip *MUSIC*
Unfortunately FH didn't recognize the Moss drapes in the maps so you'll see giant sheets of white covering certain dens, but they were used sparingly, so I hope it doesn't bother some...I felt ike a failure as that didn't come out and I'm very sorry. I just wanted it to be the best it can be for my fellow Warriors fans. The moss showed up in my second copy of FH, so I'm sure it works.
Also, getting from the mountain to the lake is near impossible. Take other routes to get there [Teleport Map, Dark Forest Map, StarClan, ect.]
And finally...set your home either in the Teleport Map, The Forest, or Cape of Distant Worlds. I've made it that you can't really get out, so have fun running from the Lake and back if you're stuck. <3

The Lion King

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6a4zrcyzal56cu4/PrideLands.zip
Pridelands
-Five Stones
-Valley of a Thousand Eyes
-The Hidden Valley
-The Watering Hole
-Elephant Graveyard
-The Rise [Where Zira fell to her death]
-The Gorge
-Pride Rock

Outlands
-Termite Mound
-Gorge

Ardhishariki Pride [Or Eastland Pride]

Ardhusini Pride [Or Southern Pride]

-Kubwaji Watering Hole [Kubwaji is a portmanteau of kubwa and maji, big and water in Swahili.]

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:35:20 pm by LeppatheCivet »

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Leppa's Maps. [Christmas/Reindeer Map!]
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 12:02:39 am »
I'm still in love with that Ga'Hoole map. I can't wait to see what other maps you may get around to doing - Wolves of Beyond has my interest in particular v.v Keep up the good work floof!
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 12:13:23 am »
I'm thoroughly impressed at the creativity ye' used those meshes in yer Guardians of Ga'Hoole map Ms. Not to mention the background ye've added as well. Very well done and I look forward to takin' a gander at yer other maps once ye' provide a few screenshots of em'. T'is rather kind of ye' to consider takin' requests from users who'll need yer aid in map-makin' and I appreciate the trio of maps ye've provided us. No doubt they'll be of good use for many role-plays and other wanderin' floofs.
+floof.
gone

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:47:22 pm »
Love the Guardians of Ga'Hoole map x3
+floof

foxofmagic

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 10:06:47 pm »
I'm still in love with that Ga'Hoole map. I can't wait to see what other maps you may get around to doing - Wolves of Beyond has my interest in particular v.v Keep up the good work floof!

I'm thoroughly impressed at the creativity ye' used those meshes in yer Guardians of Ga'Hoole map Ms. Not to mention the background ye've added as well. Very well done and I look forward to takin' a gander at yer other maps once ye' provide a few screenshots of em'. T'is rather kind of ye' to consider takin' requests from users who'll need yer aid in map-makin' and I appreciate the trio of maps ye've provided us. No doubt they'll be of good use for many role-plays and other wanderin' floofs.
+floof.
Love the Guardians of Ga'Hoole map x3
+floof

Thank you! I'm so surprised everyone likes my Ga'Hoole map! I'm glad you like it and I'll try and continue to improve! And thank you for my very first floofs!

foxofmagic

Re: Leppa's Maps. [Giant Warriors Map!]
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 11:19:48 pm »
Oh and now the Warriors Map has been made.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 11:29:14 pm »
Once again ye've impressed me with yer mesh usage and the way ye' captured a feral feline's point of view in a variety of areas. A subtle factor that is sometimes left amiss by others. Ye' are improvin' greatly and becomin' an inspirin' map maker madam. Keep it up!
gone

foxofmagic

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 11:40:14 pm »
Thank you! <3 I'll be sure to improve!

Offline Cheesey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just a random litttle fluffball!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 11:15:15 am »
Loving the Warriors map!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 11:33:11 am »
Ooh, I like that Ga'Hoole map you have there.
I am not a Warrior Cats fan or roleplayer, but I can see how people who are would enjoy this map.
The only critique I can give is that I personally find there to be a lot of bare ground.
No plants, grass spots or rocks. But that's a mere personal preference.  ^^
Looking at the last images (haven't managed to understand if they were a full map or teleport map(s) - I like the look of them.
With the different plants, water and all. I hope you keep up the map making, and that you'll continue showing us your work on the forum. :3
RETIRED.