Author Topic: Comfort Room  (Read 1646 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Comfort Room
« on: March 20, 2016, 01:11:34 am »
The Comfort Room
A safe place for your problems.

About
Do you need to vent out some personal problems? Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Are you feeling helpful today? This is the right place!
This thread here is a safe location for people to cry when they need to and vent problems they need answers to at without any sort of harassment. We strive to make members feel comfortable and resolve problems that may be damaging them in a friendly and safe manner to make them feel respected, calm, cared for, and loved.
Remember, they don't always have to be emotional problems if you feel limited. You may also vent out about how much a broken body part hurts or how ignorant the human body can be.

Rules
1.) Be respectful towards other members.
2.) If you're asking for help and it involved content that may trigger others, remember to please put it in the spoiler tag.
3.) If you're giving advice to others, remember to say it in a decent manner. If it involves content that can trigger others, please use the spoiler tag.

Tips & Links
Here's a few websites that may help you.
Here's a Google search for Calming Website Links.
Here's a link to a article called 10 Websites To Keep You Emotionally Calm.
Here's a link to a Tumblr Anxiety and Panic Masterpost.
Here's a link to The Nicest Place On The Internet.

Notices
* If you're experience something that is very serious, please do not post here. Instead, please get professional help. Thank you very much~! <3
* I apologize if there's a thread like this already. If so, please feel free to lock this (@ Staff).

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Comfort Room
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 02:26:54 am »
This is a really nice idea for a topic, Salt. Some people may not really feel like they have a shoulder to cry on, so ahhh.  ; u ;

I'm fine right now, in fact, I just recently talked to someone who made me feel better about myself since I've been really depressed lately and stuff. It won't just like, go away over night, but I think I'll be alright.

Only thing I have to complain about at the moment, at least, is my frickin' big toe that I'm worried has an overgrown nail since it hurts when I put too much pressure on the side of it. euuieucwrew friggin toe.

That's all for now, though. But again, this is really nice of you. <3
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:29:49 am by Hugrf »

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 02:31:04 am »
As already stated by Hugrf, this is a very good idea! Sometime people just need someone to talk to, and they feel more comfortable turning to people on FeralHeart. I'm going to hang around here to offer help to anyone I can(or even be here when I'm having my own problems. ^^)

Preach

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 02:41:47 am »
This reminds me of what Ritatalia did. She's was very sweet and care for everyone's feeling. This is very sweet of you, Salt. It's nice to see you create something helpful. Many of us, including me, are going through problems that many won't understand. Personally, I am going through school problems and ex best friend problems lately. Just recently she told my friends she wanted to fight me because "I was talking about her", which was false. So, either Monday or Tuesday might be coming to school, yet I'm freaking out because this is where HER mother comes in. >.< Other than that, I'm fine and just hope things goes better by this week and further on.

Nice idea.

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 04:53:46 am »
*Pats Preach* People are just stupid. Usually if I had any ex friends that tried pulling that stunt on me, I would just ignore them. That gets to them a lot quicker. xD And school in general is just dumb.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 05:25:43 am »
Thanks for making this! I don't really have anything at the moment... actually, the hardest few years of my life ended fairly recently. Things, to say the least, will get better from here on out for me :) With that, I encourage those who are having a bad time to keep this thought in mind: One day, it'll all be just a memory. It may seem like the end of the world now. It may seem like too much. Just please, keep in mind that one day, it'll all be just a memory. Trust me, that mindset helped me so, so much throughout the years, and it still helps me to this day. And I know for sure that it'll continue to help me, whether the challenges I face will be life-changing or simple.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 06:48:11 am »
Very nice of you for creating this topic. <3
I to be honest actually feel good about myself. I'm finally after years and years of bullying (which stopped) feeling confident and truly happy. I can stick up for myself and I don't let anyone bring me down anymore. That's why kids in my class are now scared of me but okay x''D. I have few friends that I really love and we're together everyday. It's nice to have real friends finally.
Anyways, I've been having some health issues. With my stomach, also I lost some weight so that's not good. I was ALWAYS tired and exhausted. It was horrible, I couldn't even study so my grades went down.
My mum bought me this medicine I gotta drink two times a day and thank God I'm feeling so much better and stronger which is great! I'm not even that exhausted as I used to be so that's a start! C:
I am ''allergic'' to gluten. Yeah, horrible. So now I'm eating much healthier and feeling a lot better. I also started eating meat again. It's a good thing I guess.

Anyways, thanks again for creating this topic It really helped me get these things off my back. c: