Author Topic: Sending Messages  (Read 946 times)

Offline Ginger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Sending Messages
« on: June 11, 2016, 01:14:09 pm »
So, my friends computer was taking a long time to download the game, and while we waited we were going to message back and forth here, on the site.

Unfortunately, when I go to send a message, it tells me to "enter the code in the image above this pm"... but there is no image, it won't load. I've right clicked and tried to open it in a different tab, I've tried listening to the letters, which also doesn't work, and I don't know what else to do. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Sending Messages
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 01:46:19 pm »
Hmm, you could try doing so using another browser besides the one you are using? Also make sure your internet connection is strong and try refreshing the page a few times.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Nachos

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art page
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 03:55:06 am »
I am able to see the captcha, but I cannot see my inbox or outbox, so I am unsure if my messages are even sending.

Have you right clicked the captcha image box and tried to load or reload it? See if your browser allows this.

As Kynvuu said, try another browser, or try another computer or device to see if it is a website issue or from your end?

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 04:20:31 pm »
A screenshot of what your seeing might be helpful
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me