Author Topic: Join "Dragons of Sky's Rim" TODAY!!  (Read 1725 times)

Offline StarletSketch

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Join "Dragons of Sky's Rim" TODAY!!
« on: February 19, 2014, 08:16:12 pm »
Desc.:

The "Dragons of Sky's Rim" is where dragons from all over band together to protect the beautiful Sky's Rim. They live together as one in these beautiful islands in the sky. Either lounging, doing their part withe hunting or patrolling, or even finishing training, this is a place for all dragons despite their differences. Either big or small, bad tempered or kind, shy or brave, every dragon belongs here. The head or "leader" of the clan is a female/dragoness named Fallen. She is one of the few magic dragons left and works hard to become a master magic dragon. She is always accepting new comers, either still in their training her, or just need a place to live, we all welcome every dragon!

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
Re: Join "Dragons of Sky's Rim" TODAY!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:54:04 am »
Name - Cann

Age - Young teen

Gender - Female

Personality - Cann is quick-thinking, witty, bright and cunning. She is fast to make decisions (sometimes not always the right ones) but when she is training, she always does her best to get it right. Although she is young and small for her age, she is, at heart, like a little devil when it comes to fighting. She is quite naive and easily trusts people, which sometimes leads her into trouble. However, she can be really mysterious when she wants to. She loves meeting people and is very sociable.

Other - It would be really amazing if I could be the daughter of Fallen!!!! This rp looks and sounds amazing and I would really really really like to join!!! If I am allowed to be Fallen's daughter, I promise to cooperative and kind etc.... which I would do anyway!!!! Also, I am prepared to have to look like her if need be and change names etc...... I hope I can join!!!!

Offline StarletSketch

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:54:41 pm »
Sure you can be the daughter of fallen! I'll be on as her after school so hopefully we can meet up by then!

Offline akimra2622

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 11:24:35 am »
yay thanks so much!!! I cant be one tonight but ill be back on saturday evening and all day sunday (hopefully) so I hope thats ok!!!!

Offline akimra2622

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 12:50:12 pm »
when are you on