Author Topic: This is Charmer's Potential Leaving Letter  (Read 997 times)

Offline charmermew

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
This is Charmer's Potential Leaving Letter
« on: February 07, 2013, 01:32:22 am »
Well this is it... I'm thinking about leaving Feralheart. I've had some great times, made some awesome friends but now it may be time to take my leave. No one I know seems to get on anymore and it seems the community has just gotten rather... irritable. The forums are still wonderful (love you guys!) but the users in game are pretty hostile now and days... I loved this place. I can remember like it was yesterday... Me running around for the first time. I probably looked like an idiot. I was completely unable to find even the Ficho cave. Now I know every nook and cranny like the back of my hand. It seems so long ago... I found this place by accident and hid in it like a child hides under it's blanket. From my troubles I mean  :D Looking back, Feralheart pretty much ruined my school year. I was addicted and I couldn't even be bothered to do my homework. But that's my own fault and if I hadn't been lazy a couple times, I might not have met my friend kayla or that recruiter for Shadow Vale.  I miss my pack. I joined SV two years ago but quit because I had to get my academics back on track. It just seems there's nothing to do anymore.

So hi, for those who don't know me, the name's Charmer (or charmermew)

And potentially bye to my FH days...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:35:34 am by Em&Em »

nyxghostrider

Re: This is Charmer's Potential Leaving Letter
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 02:36:03 am »
Awww I will miss you -Hides face in pillow- I hope you live a lovely life sweetie <3