Author Topic: Leaving FeralHeart  (Read 5862 times)

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving FeralHeart
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 02:32:30 pm »
!!! MY PARENTS HAVE BLOCKED ME OFF THE FORUMS I WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY FH CONTACT AT ALL. I HAVE GIVEN KIEVA THE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. I'M VERY SORRY. !!!

rawr_loud

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:56 pm »
Its a shame to see more FeralHeart members being taken off by their parents... 14 is an acceptable age for FeralHeart and the fact she got taken off the forums is so sad. I really hope she will be able to come back on for her birthday or something. :(

Ephemeral

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 05:00:07 pm »
This would be why I never bring sites and games I play on the internet up to my parents. ono They'd probably tell me not to go on because there's perverts out there, or they'd lecture me about internet safety, which is almost just as bad for me. xD And they'd think I was a freak for playing a game based around neon-colored wolves and lions where all you can do is run around and talk to people. :|

But yeah, that must suck. I'm fourteen as well, and I'm going to have to disagree with it's an acceptable age; it all depends on the individual. Ten can be a very acceptable age if the said ten year old was mature in mind enough to know what's good and bad and how to not be a total noob, and vice versa for older teens. x3