Author Topic: Stargatefan  (Read 962 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Stargatefan
« on: February 01, 2014, 06:14:23 am »
A member called Stargatefan, a fellow friend of mine who was on the forums recently, has informed me this and told me to tell you guys that her parents have banned her from the Feralheart forums, and as I recall, deviantART and Youtube and was even banned from the computer, though gladly, she was unbanned not long ago. And probably won't be back for years to come, that is as she told me, until she's 18; which is a long, long ways away. As I was told, she's on FiMFiction or something like that though, and even in-game to have told me this.

So just a little notice in case you're wondering where she went, even though she may have not been much of a popular member here, it's always sad to see a member, even of just the forums, though, ey? (She's still in-game, gladly) So, yeah... She apparently can't get on to tell you all herself either, thus, of course, me having to do it which I'm okay with, haha. Now enough of my rambling for now... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or somethin'. <3 Feel free to lock this or move this, moderators, if 'ye need to.

~Hugrf

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Stargatefan
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:13:20 pm »
Aw.. That sucks, I'm sorry that happened, I hope she turns 18 soon! :c
not active here anymore ♡