Author Topic: Not Able To Play Anymore D:  (Read 1939 times)

Offline dawnfeather1012

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • ~Kana'ti the Huntress~
    • LittleGoat
    • View Profile
Not Able To Play Anymore D:
« on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:46 pm »
This isn't a help topic, but I just figured I'd be nice enough to let everyone know that I won't be able to play Feralheart any longer. What's worse about it, is the fact I just started three days ago. :( I got a virus on my computer and it was from there... I don't really know what happened, my virus protection was on and updated. D: Nobody else seems to have had the problem and have been here since Impressive Title soooo yeah. It really sucks and I'm highly upset cause I'd been given the time to fall in love with this game and then ended up having to uninstall it. :( I'm sure nobody else will have this issue so I'm in no way encouraging anyone to uninstall the game. :) I loveeeee it, in fact it's the best game I've played in a while that wasn't like World of Warcraft and such. And I made so many friends here already so it hurts kinda bad.. But just so everyone knows, I won't be on any longer. Thanks for the little bit of time you've given me though :) I really savored the moment. <3

By the way: ya'll have a really GREAT thing going here ^^ keep up the good work, ya'll have a wonderful staff. :)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Not Able To Play Anymore D:
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 05:31:17 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that Dawn. Q.Q
Hope we see each other somewhere else!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 03:11:18 am »
sorry to hear that D: i fell in love with the game too when i first played it mostly cause i found really nice ppl... i found a virus from FH a while ago when i reinstalled it for once and had to pay money for a security system, maybe if you get a good security system like Webroot or scan FH before you download it for viruses you could get FH back  :-\ (possibility)
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 03:34:29 am »
I'm so sorry Dawn D= I wish there was something I could do. I can give you my best regards and a hug, but not much else. Again, I'm really sorry you can't be playing with everyeon else. :'(