Author Topic: ~Eaglify's Presets~REQUESTS CLOSED...FOR NOW. (NEW & UPDATED)  (Read 23685 times)

Offline BurningBlaze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~Eagleify's Presets~IMAGES, ~Taking REQUESTS (:~ (NEW & UPDATED)
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 12:02:10 am »
ty Eagleify, even though your requests were closed *hands over a basket full of cookies and cupcakes* this is for you as my thanks

HomeTree

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 06:14:38 pm »
hey how did you do that eagle fly? cause im thinking about trying to make a nightfury preset. is there a code to it or something?

Offline B1oemetje

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 02:08:11 pm »
THAT'S AMAZING! I woke up this morning thinking about making myself an owl preset and doing EXACTLY  what you did with the eagle! It's true, no lie.  ;D
And I was hoping maybe I could have the download  for the eagle? I won't modify it or anything. :3 (unless it's ok  with you... :-\) I'll give you karma.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:45:52 pm by -Akila- »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 06:41:20 pm »

Your such an amazing preset maker I want to ask you to make these without fur texture (Unless you use sully's mod) but keep them as much like the picture as possible. On the chihuahua please don't add the collar but on the fluffy samoyed dog add to her preset this. She has a lostface/brightheart type face on the other side of her head because it was melted so she's missing one ear and the fur on that side of her face is gone.
[/s]
Aww requests were closed?  :( Guess I'll have to find someone else who can do two different looking sides and such. Pity your so good at presets.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:56:39 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline ToxicInferno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 03:10:32 pm »
i know the requests are closed but i end up forgetting to ceep checking :/ so you dont have to do it i know your busy because of so may people and i think what you are doing is really generous.....so i was thinking maby when and if u get done all kinds of presets if u could make me one? and could it be like a dragon with a light Blue moving fire on its back also glowing and then like purple moving and glowing fire for the mane and the under belly could i have dark blue moveing and glowing fire and on the back leg thigh can i have a movng rainbow paw print?also two diffrent color eye one blue and the outher a gold? thats if you have time i know you are verry busy and i know it can be frustraiting alot! but maby when and if u have extra time i was just wondering :) ^_^ thank you if you can!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 05:15:17 pm »
Awesome! You should enter your eagal for the new Preset contest!

Dooooooooood.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 08:06:20 am »
Heather, I can't at the moment, very sorry. My requests are closed, as I stated on the front page. But there are many members of the FH community who are more than willing to help you, or you can ask me again when my preset requests are open again, thanks :)

And Victoria, I may, but I am working on another proect for the preset comp, though I may enter the Eagle if my idea falls through. Not going to say much about it yet ;)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 08:05:02 pm »
Cant wait to see some more of your awesome presets! :D

Dooooooooood.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: ~Eaglify's Presets~IMAGES, ~Taking REQUESTS (:~ (NEW & UPDATED)
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 05:40:07 am »
Alrighty, just a little update in which I finished my Eagle preset, and finally got wings working. Check out the new entry on the front page :)
LunaTheWolfSoul-I am sorry, but I have tried for many weeks to get your preset up to a standard that I like, but I am finally giving in. Your reference image and request are beyond me, sorry. There is just no way that I can do anywhere near that amount of detail, with a good result.
Victoria, your preset is very nearly done, just the wings to go, and now that my presets wings are fixed, I can work on them. So your preset should be finished and PMed to you within the next couple of days.

When I finish Victoria's preset, requests will open again :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: ~Eaglify's Presets~IMAGES, ~Taking REQUESTS (:~ (NEW & UPDATED)
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 10:27:02 am »
I have finished Victoria's preset request, please check your email inbox for the details, Victoria.

This means that my requests are going to be opened again within the next couple of days, when my holidays start and I have completed all of my assignments. Stay tuned! :D