Author Topic: Nothing here anymore, Mods delete this one.  (Read 1436 times)

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Nothing here anymore, Mods delete this one.
« on: October 20, 2012, 04:16:49 pm »
Mods delete this.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:31:10 pm by Shelby »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: Companion cube item hat!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 04:24:26 pm »
Shelby, i'm at it again. I really don't think you should be doing this. Trust me. I did this (however I did not give out the link) and once it got heard on Sanctum of Eventide they are not happy campers. You HAVE to stop this. Even if you don't claim it as yours it still counts as theft. Please, I'm trying to prevent a whole bunch of chaos. You have to understand. Unless you have actually asked, both the admin of the game and the creator of the item, and got permission, you can't just take it and upload it here.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Companion cube item hat!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 04:25:18 pm »
Shelby, i'm at it again. I really don't think you should be doing this. Trust me. I did this (however I did not give out the link) and once it got heard on Sanctum of Eventide they are not happy campers. You HAVE to stop this. Even if you don't claim it as yours it still counts as theft. Please, I'm trying to prevent a whole bunch of chaos. You have to understand. Unless you have actually asked, both the admin of the game and the creator of the item, and got permission, you can't just take it and upload it here.
Dx sorreh!!!