Poll

Why does the modified game from KovuRed's website doesn't work?

I don't know what this is.
1 (100%)
I don't have choices?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Preset Sync help!  (Read 753 times)

Offline Dary Dedew

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset Sync help!
« on: July 21, 2015, 10:12:46 am »
Soo...I wanted to see other people's presets and I went here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3QjreQWuKg
And when I go to the description, the modified game fro Feral Heart doesn't work...any chance I could fix this? I REALLY want to see other people's presets... :(

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Sync help!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 03:56:20 pm »
Hey Dary! I just noticed your post, maybe I can try to help you instead of leaving you without anything. :) If you still don't understand, please go here. Razmirz provides extra information than I do and make sure to download the modified game he provides then.

Note: Make another copy of the FH file incase anything goes wrong before you follow.

Red's video is actually pretty clear and when I read the tutorial that was posted in the site there is a modified game for Vista windows 7 and 8 + for Mac. There shouldn't be a problem with the download file because it works perfectly and I tested it on my computer for you. Just remember to replace it in the FH folder before you try to launch it and when you do you'll get 2 folders ': 1- Privatepresets and 2-Publicpresets... Then follow the tutorial on the site if you want to take your time to go through the steps.

Another thing, is that if it still does not work, you could upload them. Go to your users panel> upload presets. :)

Hope I helped! :D