Author Topic: I can't log in!  (Read 781 times)

Offline pinkkitties

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can't log in!
« on: December 05, 2015, 04:50:02 am »
I got banned on FeralHeart for 6 months and now I can't log into FH on any account! I mean on the new link. I type in my user and password then it turns up blank! I deleted and downloaded the game again, but it still won't work :c And I restarted my browser over and over again.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I can't log in!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:56:12 am »
Please refrain from mentioning bans in your topic. If you have any questions or concerns about your ban, please Private Message a Staff member instead of seeking help through the forum. If you are having an issue, I would be more than welcome to explain things through a PM. c:

• Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.