Author Topic: A Idem Shop  (Read 10767 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: A Idem Shop
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »
Its best to leave karma out of these sort of things. It would be unfortunate to not get the items you want because you don't have the karma for it.
Also, as Crin said, a lot of people are willing to do these sort of things for free.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 09:02:02 am »
Yea, id say leave karma out of it, would start problems in time. But a mini item shop would be interesting, where anyone can provide their completed items into the shop to be approved and then displayed for download :P

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:04 am »
I personally disagree with this idea, since people will start begging for karma, like people said above. And when people create items and markings it wouldn't be fair since the person will have to pay for it and then give others the same item pack or markings to see them. For presets and meshes it would be fair since the buyer won't have to give the other player only the .fhp file and for meshes nothing, maps too.
And there is a somehow karma paying, since most of people karma the creators of awesome meshes, items, markings, presets and maps.
So I see there is this thing already, thought Karma being as a currency wouldn't be good, it's better being here as a ''Thank You''.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline SpiritDragon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cuboy, the ultimate friend. c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 03:41:53 am »
I'd like it as it is. This is a good idea, but people might get carried away about asking for Karma points.
I come to nibble on your tamales.

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 08:14:31 pm »
Sorry If I'm rude, but there's things called 'Downloads'. Some people (Alot) don't have much Karma, So they would just have the plain page. But I don't think there's a reason for this. .~.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »
Okay.  As others have already said, I also think this would be better off not being added onto the forum. Yes, I understand the fact that you are being creative...but I don't see this as being really useful to the forum. Since our "Floof-o-meter" (AKA Karma) is something that we earn, it isn't worth it. Plus it'd be a waste of time coding this into the forum, it may not even be possible, too. FeralHeart is a free game, plus people could take advantage of this by acting as if it were money. Who needs to waste a number they have just for something they could do probably by themselves?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 09:54:24 pm »
Guys, don't necro old threads please.