Author Topic: Organization Idea  (Read 3442 times)

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
Organization Idea
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:39:17 am »
First off, I'm sorry if this idea was already spoken out, for I didn't read each individual post. (If it's in the wrong place, please move...)
You know how the Game Opinions&Ideas thread has so many pages of one thing, such as an action? And others it's mesh ideas or something or other. So here's my idea: Instead of having each individual topic about one thing, how about something such as an "Actions Only Ideas" place, a "Mesh Only" place and things like that verse a whole bunch of posts about one thing.
I've noticed there is a "MEGA Actions Thread" on there as well and that's what I mean, though there are lots of other recent posts not in that particular thread.

Like this, almost.

Another example for when one clicks one of the threads:

I figured it might help getting around the Game Opinions and Ideas part of the forums for those who are confused, want help, or just want an easier way to get around the forum.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Organization Idea
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:48:17 am »
This is a great idea, though.. It would take a lot of work. Plus, posts are left on the forum so that people can just search a problem on the side, and find a thread with the answered question. I do agree that this site is quite mixed up though, but it may be for a good reason.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 12:38:26 pm »
Cool Idea! It might take some time, but it would be worth it! I also agree with Raw!
+Floof (Nuzzle) for a actaul good suggestion!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 12:44:08 pm »
Adding onto Raw, since Red has already added a new board, it might be hard to manage with a forum like this. You'll probably see more and more people posting topics that they're confused on where to go.
I do like your proposal of this idea, but it might make things more complicated.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 03:52:27 pm »
Thanks for your thoughts and opinions over the subject, well appreciated. I understand it might take some work, and that Red has already added a new board, but it was just a thought. I know I wouldn't want to flip through over 30 pages of topics about the same thing.

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 07:46:46 pm »
Agreed with Raw.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations