Author Topic: Of the friends we can't see. (My imaginary story) Completely true!!!  (Read 1773 times)

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
 "What are we going to do today Sir. Drason?" I asked.
"We are taking a walk through there." He said to me then pointed at my mother's garden.
"Mom's tomato patch?" I asked.
"No, don't you see? That's no garden, that's a magical forest full of hours of fun and adventure the two of us can share!"
I listened to what he said and soon the tomato plants bearing tasty red food melted away into purple plants with poisonous grenade fruits growing off of their blooms. The green hose that lay feet away transformed into a vicious snake with clear venome dripping off it's fangs. Most of all, the pile of stacked bags holding potting soil now became a grand castle, hidden by many sunflower-trees.
"Where are we Sir.Drason?"
"Cinthean Woods. A day's journey to the castle"
Our mission was to take the queen's magic gloves back to her. They had been stolen by an evil snake creature and he was determined to keep everyone from them. The two of us roamed the forest in search of this theif. Darkness soon came and so we camped out under a cave, which had a strange round rock on top and two sticks attached to the other side. We lifted one side up and crawled under.
Morning came and so we continued our search.
"Who dares enter my home?" A snake's voice asked. It was the theif!
Before we could say anything the green snake, venome dripping from his fangs, launched himself at us. I grabbed my sword and begain the battle. Sir.Drason snuck behind and grabbed the queen's magical gloves while the snake was distracted. Finally, the snake gave up. He soon slithered away, defeated.
Sir.Drason and I jumped and danced. We had won! Now all we had to do was to take the gloves to the queen's castle and.....
"Sheri, what are you doing out here?" My mother's voice sounded in the summer air. I must have looked pretty funny standing there with a pair of shears in my hand, jumping around shouting 'We won!'.
"Oh mom! Sir.Drason and I were just playing. We were having an adventure, I had a great time!"
"Oh ok dear. I'm glad you are having fun!Bye Sir.Drason!" My mother walked off, but in her voice I could tell what she was wondering. 'How can my daughter have so much fun with someone who she can't even see?'

Note from TheWolfWhisperer:
Sir.Drason was my green, fire-breathing dragon imaginary friend I had when I was younger. I literally did EVERYTHING with him. When my family had to sit down and eat, I would always set a place for him. We also had to wait for him to sit down with us before we began eating. :D I was in a creative mood and though I do not see or hear him anymore, I do remember our adventures together. Therefore, I dedicate this story(true as it is) to one Of the friends I can't see. ~
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 12:43:07 am by Thewolfwhisperer »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Of the friends we can't see. (My imaginary story) Completely true!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 02:08:07 am »
Ah, this is a nice story. <3 I love it. <3

//Imaginary friends? <3

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 12:25:22 am »
Yeah I used to have tons of them.. I was THAT child... :)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 01:44:58 am »
Hah, same.

Except most of my imaginary friends were actually TV show characters that I like (*COUGH COUGH* Ash from Pokemon <3 *COUGH*)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 05:55:34 am »
Aw, this is a cute story. Floof for you! :D

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart