Author Topic:  (Read 7788 times)

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« on: January 09, 2011, 05:55:54 pm »

----------------NEWS: Applications are CLOSED now. Until i finish the map for the territory.

.::I N T R O D U C T I O N & R U L E S::.
(Off-RP Section)

Cranium Legion is an RP-based clan/pack/pride(whatever you want to call it, let's just get with "Legion" for now.).
It is parted in three different sectors. Each having a different "personality". Make sure that the sector fits your character for both personality and ethnicity...otherwise, it'll get a hard time trying to fit in with the rest of the crowd.
Most RP will be done in-game.
There will be "Festivals" and special stuff hold too. But expect them mostly in vacations and (rather rarily) in weekends. Doing stuff with so much school on your buttocks is kinda hard.
The Legion has as one of the bases a hierarchy. Your character must respect it otherwise it can lead to his decline.
There are also species than can be found exclusively in the Legion [a thread with the available species for creation will be made soon].

[.::R U L E S::.]
? When applying, please fill in the form as you have to.?
? When applying, you HAVE to know how to RP.?
? Don't take IC said things personally, this IS an RP clan after all.?
? Don't burst and rage immediatly when someone's bugging you or doing something wrong, report to FH moderators and me(so i can do something about that person clan-wise).?
? ABSOLUTELY All kinds of species and personalities are accepted, but you must make sure your character corresponds to the right sector, otherwise the wrong sector will decline your try to enter it [RP-wise]?
? You don't HAVE to write looong blocks of text, because, let's face it, it's not like forum RP. Something like: Terlas prepares to take a chance at jumping over Liska, "Woooaah, daa-" he falls, hitting the ground. <- is rather necessary. In RL action-vs-action time ,you gotta move pretty fast to keep at real as possible.?
? When speaking  OOC, PLEASE use some kind of sign for the other players to KNOW that you're speaking "out-of-character". Something like "((" or "=>" for example.?

Other than that, have a blast RP-ing in our Legion. We'll be doing all we can to make it "EPHEEK".

~MD33z

.::T H E    L E G I O N::.
Cranium Legion was "founded" many, many decades ago by a daemonic being, Archennon.
His goal was to gather a force powerful enough to enslave all the territories known and unknown to the world. His intentions slightly changed with the first two creatures to accept the "need for help" in his little plan. The two balanced his need for evil, creating a powerful group in the last few years.
It works on the grounds of "hierarchy". The members with the lowest ranks have the lowest privileges. Those with higher ranks get to be in charge. Even if sometimes it doesn't seem fair, it's the best way to keep the Legion's strength in touch.  Most of the times, the higher ranked members like to bully the lowest(especially the Terminnus)
The Legion's resting place is found in a otherwordly, tainted stronghold that resides in the heart of a barren, toxic territory.

The Legion is parted in three different sectors:

Terminnus
(Referring to an individual: "___ of the Terminnus")
Terminnus members are, practically, the strongest picks of them all. They are specially trained in all kinds of fighting arts, one for each taste.
All of the more fighting-inclined members can be found in Terminnus. Terminnus members are also known for their more short-tempered, violent personalities. They like bullying those lower on the hierarchy level and those of other sectors.
They sometimes create large conflicts, which afterwards need the "healing" diplomacy of the Setheera.
.::Available Classes for this Sector:
-Warmonger (Rank 8 Hierarchy)
-Legionnaire (Rank 7 Hierarchy)
-Warrior (Rank 6 Hierarchy)
-Soldier (Rank 5 Hierarchy)
-Apprentice[Can gradually become a higher rank,depends of what sector/mentor it chooses] (Rank 4 Hierarchy)

.::Special Classes(Only chosen once by me):
-General (Rank 9 Hierarchy)

Setheera
(Referring to an individual: Seethiri / pl. Seetherisii)
Those part of the Setheera are usually gentle, helpful beings, always there to help. Although, not all of them are necessarily that way, they are forced by the Terminnus to do the healing for their militia, as are Terminnus agreed not to disrupt the Seetherisii's peace (even though this promise is sometimes "forgotten" by the Terminnus).
Most of them are skilled in ways of helping and healing others. Others are simply individuals who take care of the young...and others, simple commoners. Even though they aren't as strong , they're very numerous.
All the old, useless individuals get cast out of the other two sectors and into Setheera, for other purposes more suited for their current states of being. Usually, when an individual gets completely useless, it is completely cast out of the Legion or simply put to rest.
All youngsters are sent and raised in Setheera, then hired as Apprentices by certain individuals from certain other sectors.

-Shaman (Rank 8 Hierarchy)
-Sorcerer (Rank 7 Hierarchy)
-Healer (Rank 6 Hierarchy)
-Maid (Rank 5 Hierarchy)
-Apprentice[Can gradually become a higher rank,depends of what sector/mentor it chooses] (Rank 4 Hierarchy)
-Teenager (Rank 3 Hierarchy)
-Newborn/Child (Rank 2 Hierarchy)

-Warden (Rank 9 Hierarchy)

Shumbryss
(Referring to an individual: "___ of the Shadows"/Exceptions are Slaves./)
Shumbryss members are mysterious and un-sociable individuals. They usually prefer maximum privacy.
Shumbryss members are few, but skilled. They are renowned hitmen, assassins, murderers , mentally-disordered etc.
They sacrifice strength for speed, agility and stealth. This sector also hides dark mysteries and rumors. Dark magic, walking dead...all kinds of weird things you'd rather not prefer meet them face to face.
All kinds of slaves are known to roam under the grasping claws of the Shumbryss. Most of them have horrible mental diseases, thanks to the Shumbryss experimenting on them.

-Assassin (Rank 8 Hierarchy)
-Warlock (Rank 7 Hierarchy)
-Mage(Rank 6 Hierarchy)
-Scout(Rank 5 Hierarchy)
-Scum (Rank 3 Hierarchy)
-Slave [Can never normally grow to higher ranks,with some storyline exceptions](Rank 1 Hierarchy)

-Shadow Master (Hierarchy 9)

.::A B O U T     C L A S S E S   &    S O C I A L I S M::.
Each class interacts based on its hierarchy level. It's not normal for lower ranks to put themselves above higher ranks, this usually leads to small(Or even big) conflicts. Also, each class has its own privileges and duties. All are forced to fulfill their duties and listen to the orders of those higher in rank.
There aren't any other rules than the hierarchy way of being and order-listening. Although, killing someone close(or bigger than) to your rank or a youngster is forbidden. Duels are legal and even encouraged, at least to a certain limit (duelists aren't allowed to kill their opponent in battle).  Mating depends on the rank, smaller ranks are only allowed one female or even none, bigger ranks can get even more "companions" (up to 3 maximum, to rank 8. Higher than 8 are allowed almost anything).
The whole system is based on "survival of the fittest", the rest of the weaklings are usually sent to Setheera for "repurposing".
Anyone who breaks these rules is sent to Shumbryss as a temporary , or even permanent (depending on the act) slave to the maniacs in that sector.

-----CATEGORIES----
=Hierarchy 10=
- The Lord: The Lord is, altogether, indispensable. If it ever were for Archennon to be destroyed , the whole Legion would fall apart in outlawiety and chaos. This, will more than likely not happen.
- The Lady: The Lady is not only necessarily the mate of the lord, but also the loyal, handful and intelligent companion able to keep track and help the Lord's necessities. And also point out the hard-headed Lord's mistakes.

=Hierarchy 9=
-Hierarchy 9 Chosen (The Shadow Master;The Warden, The General): These three individuals are in charge of leadership over their respective sectors.

=Hierarchy 8=
-Assassin(Shumbryss): Assassins are the most stealthy, and experienced cold-killers.
-Shaman(Setheera): Shamans are able to conjure different elements of the earth, heal and even summon various nature elements into temporary beings.
-Warmonger(Terminnus): The warmongers are though, hacky 'n slashy. They're experienced warriors of the Terminnus, if you ever meet an angry one face-to-face, you'd better start saying your prayers.

=Hierarchy 7=
-Warlock(Shumbryss): Warlocks are able of summoning powerful demonds, reviving undead and many, many other dark tricks.
-Legionnaire(Terminnus): The Legionnaire are fine, loyal warriors of the Terminnus.
-Sorcerer(Setheera): The Sorcerers are the apprentices of the Shamans, able to do about half of their power.

=Hierarchy 6=
-Mage(Shumbryss): Mages are scientists undercover. They don't only practice magic, but also scientific stuff. They love experimenting their concoctions on slaves.
-Healer(Setheera): The healers do what they do best: Heal others. Wherever you may go to battle or exploring, you'll surely need a healer.
-Warrior(Terminnus): The warriors are more barbaric than others, but also very strong. They know how to handle themselves in battles rather well.

=Hierarchy 5=
-Scout(Shumbryss): Scouts are used for scanning perimeters, discovering new territories, ways and warding the others during the night.
-Maid (Setheera): Maids are in charge of caring for the youngsters , teenagers, and about every other weak individual in Setheera.
-Soldier(Terminnus): The Soldier is the default warrior in the Legion.

=Hierarchy 4 and down=
-Apprentice(All): Apprentices are young-adults in training.
-Slave(Shumbryss/Rank1): The slaves are...well, slaves.
-Scum (Shumbryss/Rank 3): The scum are lowlifes and outlaws. The things they do best is to steal...and drink alot in most of cases.
-Teenager(Setheera/Rank 3): As a teenager, an individual can finally be halfly released from a Maid's guard and, eventually, meet his/hers biological parents.(That, if it has any)
-Newborn/Child(Setheera/ Rank2): The Newborns and Children must necessarily stay under the guard and care of a Maid.

.::A P P L Y I N G::.
?Before you apply, PLEASE read the whole thing, so you know how to RP correspondly. I know it's long, but, yeah...?
IMAGES must be HEADSHOTS of 200x200 resolution maximum and 100x100 minimum. I don't care if they're drawn or screenshots [ they can be added later ].
Please put a detailed thing on "description/personality".
At "Short Personality" use simple words to describe your character's personality.
Pick JUST ONE sector. And you may pick up to 3 classes, from which i will personally choose one(if, there isn't one there already). And remember, the character must fit the sector/class.
Also, you may also put an optional link to your character's bio(off-site, or on the forum. Just as long as it's that char's bio)

Use this form to apply:

Code: [Select]
[b].::IMAGE:[/b]
[b].::Name:[/b]
[b].::Gender:[/b]
[b].::Orientation:[/b]
[b].::Species:[/b]
[b].::Description/Personality:[/b]
[b].::Short Personality:[/b]
[b].::Talents and Abilities:[/b]
[b].::Weaknesses and Incapacities:[/b]
[b].::Size:[/b]
[b].::Sector:[/b]
[b].::Class:[/b]
[b].::Bio-Link:[/b](Optional)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:47:01 pm by MD33z »

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 05:56:15 pm »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:57:15 pm by MD33z »

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:34:39 am »
Accepting Members :)

Liekos

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 12:42:32 am »
wow, love the designs. great job mate :D

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 12:43:35 am »
Haha, thanks XD

I FINALLY finished drawing those things....but, man, the writing took more than i expected.
It's 3 AM already...and i didn't notice :0

There's some nasty yellow thing on the sector sings... i gotta fix em up tomorrow :T

Offline Zeberius

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • <3 MD33z
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 01:07:26 am »
.::IMAGE: Avatar...and.. that's all. Lol :I
.::Name: Justice
.::Gender: Male
.::Orientation: Straight
.::Species: Sucessful experiment. Some kind of dragon, yeah. Mechanical.
.::Description/Personality: Goes by strict instruction. If there are no instructuion given for a specific situation, except anything. He's derpy, unless in a serious and dangerous situation, he has surprising logic then.
.::Short Personality: Derpy. Serious when needed. Easily distracted. Lazy.
.::Talents and Abilities: Tail mace, shape shifting, telekinesys
.::Weaknesses and Incapacities: Fragile skin, fragile artificial bones
.::Size: May vary, from 20 cm, to 4 m, usually 1m though.
.::Sector: Shumbryss
.::Class: I don't know. You place him somewhere.
.::Bio-Link: None. :c

Herpderp. Am I doing this right?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:13:00 am by Zeberius »

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 01:13:00 am »
/facepalm...told you all on yahoo...

Just redo it :v

Artish

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 02:50:27 am »
.::IMAGE:
.::Name: Luca
.::Gender: female
.::Orientation: straight
.::Species: liger
.::Description/Personality: enjoys her breeding privileges, and is a mean fighter, is pregnant every once in a while, but doesnt really like kids, she is a tough love mother. hates other females
.::Short Personality:  tough most of the time, likes the males, short tempered, and harsh, has a soft spot for flowers.
.::Talents and Abilities: great strategist, tough as a bones, and a great leader surprisingly 
.::Weaknesses and Incapacities: pregnancy sometimes, and short temper that impairs  judgment sometimes
.::Size: 3 meters long, 310 kg
.::Sector: Terminnus
.::Class: (most) General, or Warmonger, or assassin (least)

:)

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 12:07:01 pm »
Luca's accepted. Welcome to the Legion, Warmonger. /o/

Luane

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 01:40:36 pm »
.::IMAGE: >_>; No headshots... I haz her ref sheet thogh...
.::Name: Zima
.::Gender: female
.::Orientation: straight
.::Species: Some kind of weird hybrid.
.::Description/Personality: Calm and withdrawn. Actually loves everyone but isnt really able to show
.::Short Personality: friendly, calm, shy, helpful
.::Talents and Abilities: Healing. Lotsa healing. Can heal anything that hasnt broken beyond repair. And as long as the flesh is still alive
.::Weaknesses and Incapacities: Lying. Isnt a good fighter even though she has sharp feathers and teeth
.::Size: 1.6m at shoulder
.::Sector: Seethera
.::Class: You choose.
.::Bio-Link: dont have one >_>