Author Topic: Vita Na Ushindi | Pride/Savannah RP | Semi-literate | On Discord | ACCEPTING!  (Read 17752 times)

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Everything the light touches is our kingdom
    • View Profile
Re: Vita Na Ushindi | Lion Pride RP | Semi-literate | Sited | ACCEPTING!
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 03:16:12 pm »
Hey is this still a thing? I'd love to join! (It seems these days lion prides are far and few)
'
You´re always welcome Floofy! :D I´m happy someone is showing interest!

★ The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ★

Offline GreekGod757

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • KungFuPandafan757
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2017, 06:12:05 am »
If this is still  a thing, I'd like to apply.  I actually have two pics of my character, one a screenshot, the other a drawing.

Characters Name: Themba
What group you want your character in: Tai Rouges
About the character: Themba is a rather large rouge that tends to be quite disrespectful towards large groups, yet easy going towards other rouges or much smaller gatherings. While he doesn't mind having a little company, due to an incident that happened during his last time with a large pride, he doesn't have the full ability to talk and it's understandably made him a bit sore. He's still getting use to not being able to communicate normally compared to others and is now back as a rouge to get a grip again. He does have a soft spot for those who are just beginning the rouge's life and will at least attempt to teach them a few things they'll need to know in order to survive that kind of lifestyle.

Roleplay sample:
Themba flicked his right ear as he sat up on top of the rock and looked towards the splashing he heard. He couldn't see anything, but figured he'd be better off not investigating the water source it came from. Who knows if some other predator decided to hunt by the area. Stretching for a moment, he jumped down and headed towards the other direction. The sooner he got to a more peaceful place to nap, the better. Maybe he should really explore the area so that he actually knows where he's going.

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2017, 07:48:36 am »
If this is still  a thing, I'd like to apply.  I actually have two pics of my character, one a screenshot, the other a drawing.

Characters Name: Themba
What group you want your character in: Tai Rouges
About the character: Themba is a rather large rouge that tends to be quite disrespectful towards large groups, yet easy going towards other rouges or much smaller gatherings. While he doesn't mind having a little company, due to an incident that happened during his last time with a large pride, he doesn't have the full ability to talk and it's understandably made him a bit sore. He's still getting use to not being able to communicate normally compared to others and is now back as a rouge to get a grip again. He does have a soft spot for those who are just beginning the rouge's life and will at least attempt to teach them a few things they'll need to know in order to survive that kind of lifestyle.

Roleplay sample:
Themba flicked his right ear as he sat up on top of the rock and looked towards the splashing he heard. He couldn't see anything, but figured he'd be better off not investigating the water source it came from. Who knows if some other predator decided to hunt by the area. Stretching for a moment, he jumped down and headed towards the other direction. The sooner he got to a more peaceful place to nap, the better. Maybe he should really explore the area so that he actually knows where he's going.

Hey greek! It seems like a great application! I just need working images of Themba, since the source you linked doesnt work.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2017, 08:31:36 am »
I'm not one to join groups these days but this really perked my curiosity plus I need something to do instead of just sitting around baha.

Characters Name: Leera

What group you want your character in: Pride Nyota

About the character: Leera is a very laid back wise lioness who'd like stay under the shade of a tree all day, she absolutely loves cubs and lots of snuggles. She is just 3 {Lion years} old and still has a bit to learn, She is strongly against fighting and killing even if it is for food although she will protect who ever she can.

Roleplay Sample: Leera pondered home panting after what was meant to be a big hunt, "Nothing" she growls under her breath "Just like always". As she entered her prides home she saw her favourite spot was free and her mood instantly changed, she waddled over to it still exhausted "Ah my tree, it's so perfect" she hummed to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Offline GreekGod757

• Forum Newcomer
    • KungFuPandafan757
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2017, 02:46:20 pm »

Hey greek! It seems like a great application! I just need working images of Themba, since the source you linked doesnt work.

Dreadfully sorry about that. Hope this one works.

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2017, 06:24:10 am »
I'm not one to join groups these days but this really perked my curiosity plus I need something to do instead of just sitting around baha.

Dreadfully sorry about that. Hope this one works.

Both seem like great applications guys! Please go ahead and register for the forum both of you c:

Offline batmanluvr2014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Papi Dusky
    • Batmanluvr2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 07:11:00 pm »
Is this still available?? I've been looking for a good lion pride to join!
-Batmanluvr2014/Duskstar of Hesperos.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 09:55:08 pm »
I myself also have a Lion King rp group that is looking for members, though my rp group is more for hardcore roleplayers and long time fans of the Lion King series. The rp takes place after the events of The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride and we are looking for roleplayers to play official characters, I already do Kovu in the rp and we are looking for people who can be Kiara, Simba, Nala, ect. My group is much more structured and somewhat strict however, though if you're going to have a fan made continuation of previous official events I suppose it has to be stricter than most. Anyways would you be interested in setting up kind of an alliance between our two rp groups? We could help eachother out in getting members and it could be fun to have our two groups coincide like this, if we help eachother out with groups it will be easier to run them and also could get us more well known. If you do want to have kind of a group Affiliation then please let me know, I will make you a moderator in my group if you wish.

If you want more info you need only PM me or just reply on this thread!

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62432.msg862550#msg862550

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:58:03 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »
I myself also have a Lion King rp group that is looking for members, though my rp group is more for hardcore roleplayers and long time fans of the Lion King series. The rp takes place after the events of The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride and we are looking for roleplayers to play official characters, I already do Kovu in the rp and we are looking for people who can be Kiara, Simba, Nala, ect. My group is much more structured and somewhat strict however, though if you're going to have a fan made continuation of previous official events I suppose it has to be stricter than most. Anyways would you be interested in setting up kind of an alliance between our two rp groups? We could help eachother out in getting members and it could be fun to have our two groups coincide like this, if we help eachother out with groups it will be easier to run them and also could get us more well known. If you do want to have kind of a group Affiliation then please let me know, I will make you a moderator in my group if you wish.

If you want more info you need only PM me or just reply on this thread!

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62432.msg862550#msg862550

I would love to do some sort of affiliation between both our RP groups! It has to be said though, that this is still a pretty strict roleplay. The rules are set to be followed, and you have to be a decent writer and roleplayer. I pride myself in my roleplay actually being incredibly structured as well. But feel free to contact me over PM and we can further discuss the matter.

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2017, 03:08:38 pm »
Hello again guys! I made a few updates on the website, and now i have a bit of trouble with the provider. The service is not letting me publish, so right now you can not apply to the roleplay. It will be fixed in a bit though, and i will keep you updated as to when that happens.

A few changes i made are:
- I updated the terms of the roleplay page of the website, so go check that out!
- I updated the application method, so please go an reapply there if you had any trouble.