Author Topic: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP  (Read 23096 times)

Salem

Re: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 09:29:37 pm »
Salem's eyes scanned the freed canines, and strayed out of one of the doors to the island, generally keeping away from large numbers. She didn't at all seem to be fazed by this new terrain, and dissapeared into the undergrowth, leaving the others to themselves. Her nose pointed towards the moist earth, she followed an unknown scent, one that was extremely strange to her. Upon coming across one of it's tracks, she began to backtrack to the coast. Soon the forest became dark because of massive intertwining branches. Where was she? She could not answer that question. With a sigh, she tipped her head back towards the seemingly dark sky, and a howl ripped out, hopefully reaching the others....

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • C:\FeralHeart\Icee.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 10:50:05 pm »
Name: Icee
Personality: aggresive,impatient,adventuourus,mysterious,short-tempered
Description: Very light blue and white fur, light blue mane , blue eyes,battle scars all over his body
Mate:Mateless
Cubs: none
Size: Super big

please tell me if this is not and exception and/or I left something out :)
I am Icee The White And Blue Lion Of Ice

Thor2000

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 11:39:44 pm »
The massive dog looked down "oh hello there, im sorry i was to busy day dreaming" the dog laughed, Im thor he smiled.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 11:58:33 pm »
"Oh hello" Barkd Cal looking up at the massive dog. "Would you  like to come explore with me and Moon?" Cal questioned eager to get going. In the distance Cal could hear a howl coming from inside the island. Unfortunately it was so far away she could  not make much of it. " Ya see there are already dogs making territories so we have to get going!" Cal yapped excitedly.

(Your fine Icee this is good we needed some Felines :)
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen                                                               

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 12:27:20 am »
Moon looks up at the huge male then back at Cal "Your right... we should get going that howl was far off so that must be a territory, so we best find a place of our own while were at it before all the good places are takin." She smiles then looks down at her paws.

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 09:39:31 pm »
(ty :) )

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 09:53:49 pm »
No dogs can't be real theres no way in th world *wanders into the woods of the island not caring to look where he is going then finnaly wanders to what he could makeout the ocean waves but he keep going and happened head butt one of the dogs that were starting out into the woods he looked rather big and starts to think how wrong his pride was* Umm........who are you? (talking to cal incase i was kinda confusing XD)

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • COME TO THE DARK SIDE......we have cookies :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 09:58:00 pm »
Please can i join?
Name:Silver Cloud/Silver
Personality:Curious fearless, stubborn
Description: (no pics for now)
Mate:?
Cubs:?
Size:Small

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 10:01:06 pm »
(I just noticed that I made a rather huge mistake I meant to say she looked rather small XD so sorry Cal)

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 10:41:08 pm »
(So'k Icee) Cal  had wandered away from her little spelunking group. She had only done this to get a breather. Wandering about 30 yards away she sat down and began to scratch her right ear. A shadwo loomed over she suddenly realized and a voice spoke. "Who are you..? said the voice. Cal turned to face the speaker, maybe a new friend. For a moment Cal was stunned into silence as she stared at the huge  cat, was it even a cat? Instantly  Cal regreted chasing every cat she ever had. It's payback for my cat shasing sins, I knew I should have listened to mother Cal though inwardly. Cal decided to respond with something smart. 'AHHHHH!" She screeched scrambling back towards the group. "Catzilla!!!!!"

(Yup you can join silver , though you can be a cub but you would get better RP chances as at least a teen)
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen