Author Topic: Beskermer | Canine-Based RP | HR Needed  (Read 927 times)

Offline Shocker!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Beskermer | Canine-Based RP | HR Needed
« on: October 23, 2019, 09:17:44 pm »
| . . | Beskermer | . . |

"Nobody prepared these wolves for the lives they had to live. Nanook brought with his rule a blanket of fear. Nobody dared confront him, or challenge his ways. He held the pack down with an iron paw, and was quick to silence any of those who dared protest. These methods kept the vast majority in line. He had his fair share of supporters, and those that proved to be weaker, or less useful, were made to obey, or else face the consequences.

Prehni was younger, more open minded. He wasn't interested in striking fear in to those beneath him. He believed in forming a bond with those he ruled. He say and opportunity to reform this once violent group of canines in to something more than just that. He climbed the ranks of Beskermer quickly, and would eventually come to challenge Nanook for his title as Chieftain. Nanook's defeat came as a shock to most. He was exiled with his consort, Nyx. Prehni now had a sizeable task on his paws; Gaining the trust and support of his new pack.

That's where you come in, though I'm sure you gathered that much. Are you going to help transform this pack in to something worth fighting for? Or are you one of the ones stuck in the past, too attached to their violent tendencies to move forward?"

Beskermer is an up-and-coming group created by Shocker!. We are mature, literate, mapped, sited, and we have a discord. RP will take place both in-game and on our server.

Activity is not something I'm harsh about. So long as you are active on discord, all is well.

If you are interested in joining, message me on discord at Morgan#9707, or find us in-game when we're recruiting in TG.