Author Topic: .:Poolclan:. Warrior Cat Rp [Map for the new version]  (Read 2803 times)

Maplesong

.:Poolclan:. Warrior Cat Rp [Map for the new version]
« on: May 23, 2011, 12:43:12 am »
                                                           POOLCLAN
We are a new warrior cat rp. Poolclan is looking (more like needing XD) members. We may not have many but we are a strong clan. Poolclan was created by Riverstar (me). Since we are new there isnt much to our bio. We do have a map heres the link --->http://www.mediafire.com/?yiyblhshax1r3nd it is for the new patch if you want to join then you MUST have the new patch

RULES:
1. Respect others. If someon asks you to stop something or you want someone to stop doing something ask them nicely
2. All FeralHeart rules are to be obeyed. Click the link for the FH rules --->http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9.0
3. Please dont cuss. You can say somethings but not a lot (like in every sentence) and DO NOT take the lords name in vain it will me atomatic ban ( i am a christian and i wont tolarate it)
4. Though somepeople may say rp describtifly ( like: The black and white tabby stretched her forlegs across the moss laded forest floor) but i do not make people do that you may rp how ever you like but respect the way others rp
5. When i do CAPS it is for empithist i am not yelling but since we can not do italic i use caps
6. HAVE FUN!!! we are a clan of fun and happyness we dont like it when people are sad,mad, or depressed.
                                                APLICATION:
Name:
Personality:
(and if you have any) History:
Picture or discribsion:
any questions feel free to ask and im sorry about missed spelled words im very bad at spelling
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:37:35 pm by Maplesong~Arythia »

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: .:Poolclan:. Warrior Cat Rp [Map for the new version]
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:03:51 am »
Name:LavaPelt
Personality:Brave,Hates for her kits to be touched by others without her permission,swift,strong.
History:She was once a kittypet..she got chased off by the nieghbor's dog..she then lived as a rogue.But she wasn't afraid..she had delt with this situation..her owner will find her in 1 day...but 3 days passed and no twoleg were spotted...thats when she ran off and found PoolClan.
Pic:She is brown with reddish-brownish spots and hair.She is pretty tall.
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Maplesong

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:01 pm »
accepted

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 04:48:31 am »
srry...i left the group.....i got bored... :'(
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Maplesong

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:36:07 pm »
its ok. I think the group got deleted so just have your character in the map and ill add you when i get on Riverstar.

Offline Willow0895

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 01:49:37 pm »
Name: Willowkit
Personality: Shockingly strong for a kit, shy, loyal, gentle, kind, friendly and caring
(and if you have any) History: Born as a loner. Some dogs took her in and cared for her so can communicate with dogs. When she thought it was time, she ran off and found PoolClan
Picture or discription: Pale ginger color like a lion's. Unusual black stripes on legs and black ear outline. Underside is more pale and eyes are a dark green color.

Maplesong

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 06:09:51 pm »
accepted