Author Topic: TheLandOfTheRiddenPride.~|Realistic| (Now accepting :D)  (Read 1632 times)

Offline wolflover124

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
TheLandOfTheRiddenPride.~|Realistic| (Now accepting :D)
« on: July 08, 2011, 03:55:45 am »
                        ~~THE LAND OF THE RIDDEN PRIDE~~

Looking for members:

This is a realistic lion pride that role plays very well. We accept all sizes and ages. Makilo(he is my profile pic) is the leader, or alpha male of LRP (TheLandOfTheRiddenPride.) All roles are currently open. Noone in our pride has picked yet. We also have 3 maps (Im working on the other 2), MainLands(PrideLands), OutLands (Where the pride-less lions roam), and the PrideCave. You can join as a pride-less lion, just notify me. Our maps will have prey, i do not take credit for these items for i did not make them. The prey items wont move, but i tried :D There is an alpha female, her name is Luna, sadly i have no pictures of her. Anyway, if you would like to join pm me or find me on feralheart.

History

TheLandOfTheRidden pride was 'born' in 2011. It was started by Makilo. Then later luna and makilo became mates. The pride itself has members of all sorts, we have a few cubs, a few males and a lot of females. 

Members

Females: Must look after the cubs no matter if they are yours or not. All lionesses share this responsibility even if they have a job to do.

Males: Patrol area and keep the pride safe from harms way.

Elders: Fill in any extra ranks.

Cubs: You do nothing but follow the rules.

Ranks

Leader(Alpha Male)

Look after the pride and lead them to success.(currently Makilo)
Leader(Alpha Female)
Look after the pride and lead them to success.(currently Luna)
Princes
The leaders' male cubs will take over if the alpha male dies, if they are too young one of the war generals will take their place until the cubs reach their young-adult stage.

Lead attackers
Better known as war generals, these males lead the prides defenders/attackers into battle.
Defenders/Attackers

This dedicated group of lions will be led into battle, whether its attacking or defending, by the war generals. These lions are fully sworn to protect the pride at all costs.

Lead-Huntress

This lioness will lead the huntresses to the prides next meal.

Huntresses
These lionesses bring down the prey and are led by the lead-huntress

Male hunters

These male hunters are temporary. They are only called in to hunt large prey.

Other Positions

Territory Marker and Cub-sitter

(any others let me know what im missing :D)

Rules!
1.Respect the leaders and pride-members, 2.No god modding, 3.Don't Mate Beg, whatever happens happens. 4. Please no cussing.5.When you reach your young-adult years (male) you will be knocked from the pride and forced to live in the outlands

Applications

Name:
Username:
Mate:
Cubs:
Parents:
RP Sample:
Image:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:47:52 pm by wolflover124 »

Offline Lara5000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: TheLandOfTheRiddenPride.~|Realistic| (Now accepting :D)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:24:31 am »
Name:Fyro
Username:Lara5000
Mate:none
Cubs:none
Parents:Night and Maya (from the ex pride)
Rank wanted: defender\attacker
Image: i dont have one but il describe him: He has a black mane and tufts,his pelt color is kinda like a sand on his head he has black cub spots and blue eyes
Rp sample: -he saw a hyena sneaking to the cubs , he acted quickly an chased hyena away-