Author Topic: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]  (Read 12827 times)

RavenClan

Re: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 06:27:57 am »
Its no problem~ C:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:29:28 am by R????C??? »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 07:29:04 am »
Code: [Select]
[color=white][b]-Pinefur-[/b]
[img]-200x200 Pic here-[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male  [b]Species:[/b] Oriental shorthair x American shorthair
[b]Age:[/b] 13 moons [b]Health:[/b] 100%
[b]Kits:[/b] -X- [b]Mate:[/b] -x-

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]
=_=

[color=white][b]-Dukepelt-[/b]
[img]-200x200 Pic here-[/img]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male  [b]Species:[/b] American shorthair
[b]Age:[/b] 32 moons [b]Health:[/b] 100%
[b]Kits:[/b] -X- [b]Mate:[/b] -x-

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]
Don't worry, I've improved... I think

RavenClan

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 07:31:16 am »
@ OneLastTime : Accepted Pinefur and Dukepelt. Shall I place both of them as rogues, along with Dukepelt as Pawfeather's mate? C:
- Solvic

Solvic

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:33 am »

Calm crystal blue eyes were watching as the sun began to show its beauitful golden wings across the horizon. A sigh of relief escaped the feminine's snout, as the warmth of the rays blew into her silver-tabbied fur; smooth snoozing sounds came from behind Pawfeather, sitting down on her haunches. The young she-cat took a few glimspes at two tom cats, as they slept quietly "Sleep while you can, we've still along way to go..." Paw whispered to herself, gazing back towards the sun.

[: OCC :] Just woke up from sleeping, so its going to be a fail >c
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:12:17 pm by [..S???ΞΆ..] »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 06:11:33 pm »
((Ya that would be the best idea :3))

Solvic

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 09:13:12 pm »
( Posted Pawfeather. )

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 09:28:33 pm »
Pinefur

The tom laid on his white belly, with his head rested on his paws.  In his sleep the dream evolved around anything he sensed. Pawfeather's voice caused his hears to flick, but it didn't disturb his slumber. His dream was a continues walking. Not ever stopping for a rest, and not ever having a end. The forest in his dream seemed endless and the mid distant fog was a red like colour. Her voice matched the scene quite well, echoing out "Sleep while you can, we've still along way to go...".
Pinefur's tail flicked and he started running, but nothing changed. Just the same old forest. Until he reached a river, a very familiar river. Even though this was a dream, it still felt so real.

Solvic

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 11:00:41 pm »

Hesitating. The silver furred tabby stood up, her crystal blue eyes abstract into thin slits. Silently, Pawfeather walked towards, the two males "Pst! Dukepelt, Pinefur. Wake up!" The young feminine meowed. Twitching both ears, Paw listend to the harmonious sound of chirping jay birds. Smiling, she awaited for her... Friends to wake up. A smile was stitched into her snout, life was hard; true. But it was rather... peaceful at points.

[: OCC :] Another fail? Oh yes, hrrrm. Once they start traveling, my posts /should/ be longer but Iunno,

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 11:37:13 pm »
Azerathclaw stretched and padded out the warriors den, the first one awake as usual. "might as well give my fur a good wash" she said and smiled softly, padding over to a shaded secluded place in the camp and began to wash. after she was done she glanced around and spotted the fresh-kill pile. "unusually low for greenleaf." she murmured and trotted out the entrance to the camp, tasting the air for any prey around
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

1wildheart

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 04:34:55 am »
 R A V E N S T A R -

The golden stretch of sunrise  flew above the hills of the fallen valley. Looking up
 from his perch on the center hill, the leader of Ravenclan lifted his body, looking
 like a relaxed silhouette against the rick golden horizon. Ravenstar purred as he
 trotted back down to camp. He and his clan had settled in the small sheltered spot
 inside the Fallen Valley. Though the fallen valley was where camp was, the entire
 territory was much more than the small area of hills. His grey and pink pawpads
 connected soundlessly with the earth, leading him down to the group of small cats
 below known as Ravenclan. The sleek black tom silently padded across the sleeping
 cats, noticing one of his warriors, Azerathclaw, up and heading for the freah-kill pile.
 "Ah, up early this morning, eh Azerathclaw?" he purred,walking up to the warrior and
 stopping them at the entrance to camp, a small area where some rocks formed a sort
 of roof. Laughing, he knew immediately what the warrior was after. "Yes, fresh-kill's
 been scarce this green-leaf... it's quite strange."
he noedded and passed, flicking his tail
 in a meaning of telling the warrior to continue on with his soon-to-be hunt. Ravenstar
 was always up and early risen, for what reason i do not know... but he was also active at
 night, usually out touring the territories and leaving new markers overnight.