Author Topic: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]  (Read 12828 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 05:12:04 am »
Azerathclaw glanced back at him then took off at a full pelt after a rabbit that had hopped acrossed her path. "just a bit closer" she thought then swerved and lead it to a round hole in a rock, the perfect place for prey to get trapped in. she leaped and landed over it smirking before she latched onto its neck, crushing its windpipe. she trotted back to the camp and dropped it into the fresh-kill pile and went out to hunt more, it was her favorite past time, feeling the wind in your fur and, it fed the clan.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Solvic

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 06:44:51 am »

A young brown furred apprentice was quietly watching as beautiful wings of pure golden, orange and yellow rays was splattered across the once dark blue skies. Unshelthered claws gripped on small, green grass blades. Tightly his tail was wrapped around his light cream brown paws, a sigh escaped his snout. Snakepaw felt oddly out of place with the RavenClanners, due to growing up alone with Red; his adopted father. "Hrm. Whatever happened to Eaglefur and Brownfern...?" The small-sized male thought to himself.

[: OCC :] Err. I've had hardly any muse on this post, sorry :/

1wildheart

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »
/wip

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 06:39:01 pm »
Dukepelt

The tom's ears flicked and he opened his eyes. He was greeted with the sunshine rising up not far along the horizon. His long black claws flicked out of his white paws as she stretched out. A yawn escaped his throat as he looked at Pinefur, who jumped as he was awoken. Dukepelt sat up and licked down his chest fur, managing to give out a muffled "Hello Pawfeather".
Once he finished his cleaning of his chest, his right ear flicked and he looked at Pawfeather with a tired face. Pinefur was only just starting to calm down, he sighed and licked his left paw.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:31:39 pm by OneLastTime »

Solvic

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 01:00:55 am »

A glimmer of happiness flashed inside Pawfeather's calm crystal blue eyes "Good moring, Dukepelt" The she-cat meowed, as a vibrating sound rumbled inside her pharynx. Pausing, Pawfeather took a quick glimsp to Pinefur "Ready?" The domesticated silver tabby female asked, twitching both dark gray ears. Giving her tail a flicker, she didn't await an answer from both toms. Silently she setted her crystal-blue gaze upon many, lush green hills. Briskly, she began walking; her eyes watching Dukepelt and Pinefur carefully through narrowed slits, every now and then.

[: OCC :] This post is... Sorta, better?

RavenClan

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 02:47:02 pm »
RavenClan is now border Clans with CreekClan!.

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 10:52:12 pm »
Dukepelt

His paws stretched out as he lifted himself up into an standing position. Dukepelt's amber eyes glittered the reflection of the sun as he followed Pawfeather. He started going distant in his mind, but never slowed down. Pawfeather's figure faded into a plain simple grey she-cat with a white underbelly, causing his pupils to turn into a circle. She stayed like that until Pawfeather looked around, her eyes made the figure disopear and back into Pawfeather. His eyes went back into narrow slits and he smiled nervously before gaining speed.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:01:06 pm by OneLastTime »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 12:04:19 pm »
((/Posted.
Also... AAAH LOOK!
No ordinary NYAN

Solvic

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 12:08:15 pm »
/wip

Solvic

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 02:45:24 pm »

Nothing parted from Pawfeathers maw as she began walking. The sun's golden rays beamed brightly against her moonlight silver pelt, staring off into the distants. The female rogue had slowly began wishing and hoping that a Clan or some friendly rogues lived nearby. Every since ClawClan disbanned, she'd lost nearly everyone in her family; she was certain if any was alive or dead. Both Dukepelt and Pawfeather had been traveling alone, until they ran into Pinefur, an unfamiler cat with a warriors name. The domesticated she-cat hardly knew anything about the myterious tom, but. He apposed no threat, narrowing her calm crystal blue slitted eyes. A sigh was realshed from her snout, lifting up her silver-stripped tail, she signaled Dukepelt and Pinefur to stop "Which way now?" Pawfeather asked.

[: OCC :] Hrrrm...