Author Topic: |-Creekclan-| Open  (Read 14189 times)

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: |-Creekclan-| Open
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 07:54:09 pm »
I'm in the central timezone

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 07:57:43 pm »
Ah I see! :3
Any who, I hope you like it here.))

-------Out-of-game RP Conditions----------
Dawn, Greenleaf. Weather is slightly chilly.

Is allowing plot ideas for this RP
---------------------------------

Stormstar

The light-grey she-cat lifted her head up and took a large glance around her den. All of her ears started flicking as she took in the sounds. Her fur was all messy from her rest, so she sat up and turned her spine around. Gently licking her back fur down and making it silky smooth. Stormstar's Royal Purple coloured eyes glittered from within the rock den. A big day was ahead of her.
She got up off the floor and started to walk out the den, feeling the sunlight hit her cold body. But it made hardly any difference. 'I wonder what will happen today' she wondered happily. A smile came to her face as she looked around.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:32:48 am by OneLastTime »

Solvic

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 02:50:34 pm »

Dark teal green slitted eyes were looking around CreekClan's Camp, no emotion seemed to glitter within Blazingsun's eyes. Flickering both black outlined ears,  muffled sigh was breathed out her pharynx. A flash of light gray suddenly caught Blazingsun's attention 'Stormstar' The young she-cat warrior thought quietly, before switching positions. Hesitating, the brown, silver-furred feminine silently walked to Stromstar "Morning" Blazingsun meowed, dipping her head in respect. Giving her tail a flicker, as the suns rays beamed off her brown, silver pelt.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:46:26 pm by [..S???΢..] »

1wildheart

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 03:59:11 am »
( i can haz med cat..? )

Cherryblossom
-coming-
she-cat, 18 moons
tortishell tabby cross, 86%
Forbidden, Forbidden

Roleplay sample
....i think youd know by now. XD

Code: [Select]
[color=Red]Cherryblossom[/color]
[color=White]-coming-
she-cat, 18 moons
tortishell tabby cross, 86%
Forbidden, Forbidden[/color]

Solvic

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 05:27:37 am »
Can Silverspirit possiably be the deputy? :3

Silverspirit

Male, 29 Moons
Unknown, Scarred [81%]
Silvermist, Soulpaw|Silverpaw

Roleplay sample

Hrm?

Code: [Select]
[color=Red]Silverspirit[/color]
[IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/xSolvicValentineSinx/SS-1.png[/IMG]
Male, 29 Moons
Unknown, Scarred [83%]
Silvermist, Soul|Silver

Yes. I've applied Silverspirit, I love him <3.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:26:02 am by [..S???΢..] »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 11:48:15 am »
((I have added both of you! :D
Sorry for not RPing fast enough.))

Solvic

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 12:07:58 pm »
(Herpderp <3.)

(Its fine Bloodeh :3.)

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 03:12:26 pm »
Stormstar

The she-cat flicked her ears and stared at Blazingsun. Stormstars eyes suddenly seemed empty, like she was brain dumb. She flicked her left ear again and tilted her head to the right slightly. She just starred at Blazingsun for some time, while her tail flicked a little. Then gradually her eyes showed interest and she took a step back. "Morning Blazingsun. Are you alright?" she smiled kindly.

Sharpstripe

A black and white striped figure lay in the warrior den with it's eyes wide open. It got onto all fours and slowly let the den, to reveal itself as a tom. The emotions were simple as it went to stand outside the den. He pretended that he only new Stormstar, even though he knew another cat in the clan, siverspirit.
Sharpstripe looked over to Stormstar and saw blazingsun with her. He slowly started to look away, but he flicked his head fast back to them. Only for a moment, before looking into the forest.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:40:36 pm by OneLastTime »

Solvic

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 04:06:55 pm »

A brown-silver furred masculine had been sitting mindlessly close to the Fresh-kill pile, narrowing orange-red slitted eyes staring emotionlessly at the ground. Twitching both ears, Silverspirit looked up and took a few glimspes at Sharpstripe; something seemed oddly famailar, shrugging his shoulders. The Turkish Van mix took his full intresting gaze to Stormstar and Blazingsun, a smile was quickly stitched into his maw; both Silverspirit and Blazingsun knew each othe from CrystalClab, his birth Clan "... You should be proud of your daugter, Pawfeather" The tom whispered to himself. Lifting his chin, Silverspirit looked up at the bright blue sky; wondering if his siblings were dead or alive. Grunting, the battle-scared male had not long became Deputy of CreekClan.

Blazingsun silently waited on Stormstar's reply and was completly unaffected by the sudden emptiness in the light gray she-cats royal purple eyes. Raising an eyebrow, only moments ago Stormstars spoke "Hrm. I'm fine, you?" The silver-brown furred female meowed, politely. The intrest in Stormstar's eyes made Blazingsun's teal blue eyes glitter with faint amusement.

[: OCC :] I'm certainly not happy about Blazingsun's post, Silverspirit is fine.

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 05:49:22 pm »
[_Stormstar_]
"I'll keep you-"

She smiled and closed her eyes (^^). Her tail stopped flicking and she re-opened them. A quick happy laugh came up from her lungs. Her left paw then lifted and she started to walk "If you do need anything tell me" she said. Her snowy grey pelt glowed orange from the dawning sky. But it was still grey.
As she left Blazingsun's side she ran to the forest edge and slowed herself down. Stormstar walk closer and then sat down, staring out into the forest. She just sat there and held her head high. Her shoulders moved like she was laughing, but she stopped after a while.

"-my dirty little secret"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:17:15 pm by OneLastTime »