Author Topic: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?  (Read 11086 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:39 pm »
IS THAT ALPHAECLIPSE??
I MISS HER SO MUCH. ;;

Yes, she was one of a kind, and a close friend of mine in FH.
doing what i feel like

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2018, 01:45:43 am »
My stomach is just twinging with intense nostalgia.

I remember where one day I came up to a group of headswinging, colorful players. I joined in, and we all became friends, and gradually more and more players joined the line of dancing players. It was great fun.
Nowadays you can make a colorful character and dance all you want in The Grounds, but most people will cast a glance at you and ignore you.
Lots of characters back then were colorful, unique and stood out in its own fabulous way. Now I walk down the path in the grounds and I see players with dull colors and sleepy expressions.
It makes me sad, frankly to see how much people change.

Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to make a dull character, I respect everyone's designing taste. I don't mean to offend.
I'm just saying how I miss that everyone was so easy to become friends with. Now I just feel uneasy to walk up to someone and send a friend request.
Plus where did everyone go? This used to be such a lively game, with around 1,000 players. Now I only see about 500 online a day?
I just seriously miss the old days, man. Bonfire, Fluorite, South Pole. I miss so much.
But I still like it how people are still playing and this game wasn't deserted after the update.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 02:39:25 am »
Now I just feel uneasy to walk up to someone and send a friend request.
Same.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Erranti

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2018, 03:06:00 am »
My biggest issue with the community nowadays is the fact that no one really talks to each other (at least in Local). Everyone seems a lot more reserved than they used to be. Seems really hard to find people in-game to strike up a conversation with. IDK, maybe it's just me.

It's not just you.  i blame fakebook for conditioning most people reluctant to actually notice others around them.

This. This what i can not agree any more! This is so true!

I feel like people only communicate if you're from the forum or very well known around. Whether your on other sites or just have a special talent. Nowadays what really bothers me but no one sees...is that whenever an artist appears to the forum then shows up in the game, everyone is stick to them and trying to be their friend. I'm not saying its bad - its good to meet new people but if you're just talking your way, expecting to be a good floof then thats wrong. Another thing i see is you're the type to help someone constantly and you happen to be in the game, yea, people are gonna approach you. This...is where i feel like competition comes in or jealously probably.

Overall im saying you are the floof that didnt fit what i stated above, trust and believe you're going to sit by yourself an whole day. I kinda miss going afk and coming back with a bunch of whispers. Now i get just a long list of local chats everywhere. Its saddening and its saddening what ways people do to make friends. You only make friends if you're talented/skillful, well known, a mod, or anything.

Honestly its hard to make friends now. People have trust issue because certain users stabbed in the back or just stopped being their friends or just using you. I rather people come to me than i go to them. I dont want them to think im just using them or giving more stress.

Erranti

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2018, 03:07:02 am »
Now I just feel uneasy to walk up to someone and send a friend request.
Same.

Unless you're gossiping, then expect a few requests in minutes.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2018, 11:48:02 am »

Plus where did everyone go?
[/center]

It appears they kept looking at their cellphones until they lost the ability to talk to each other, & talk about/through their problems.  Now they just sit there making frowny faces and stewing in self imposed problems until they disappear completely.
And not just in FH.  In real life too.
And i'm just here like "Hey people what's up?", no responses anymore.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

amazzingrace

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 12:03:49 pm »
I believe most of the problems for feral heart is caused by the registration being opened at random times. I’ve been trying to make an account for ages and I mean I finally did. But most of the people probably don’t even know that registration is opened at random times or they don’t read on the forums because they probably don’t understand everything. I just wish that registration would be opened completely for like example;every first week in a month. And then back to random times. Not sure if that’s possible but it would be cool

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2018, 01:47:21 pm »
Though I usually prefer not having too many people to communicate with (I get overwhelmed easily), the amount of people that I actually talked with in-game is in the low double digits. And half of them were at the Christmas party only. Even in local chat, what I see are mostly videos for RP recruitment. Except when there's a Party Centre or Dance Centre around. ;D

Generally, there doesn't seem to be much going on in-game. Despite having learned that the community is friendly, I haven't really noticed that outside parties and the forum. And then there are the times that I sometimes receive a random friend request. I always decline them, because I don't know the person who sent it at all.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2018, 06:13:48 pm »
Like my small cat character always says.  "Be the cat change you want to see in the world".

So we'll have to be the ones who make the change.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 12:04:36 am »
My biggest issue with the community nowadays is the fact that no one really talks to each other (at least in Local). Everyone seems a lot more reserved than they used to be. Seems really hard to find people in-game to strike up a conversation with. IDK, maybe it's just me.
Oh my goodness, SO so true.

To be honest, a lot of people talk to each other in chat, but you don't really see a lot of people up and interacting with one another. They just kind of... sit there. And do nothing.
It's not you. I've definitely noticed since the update and I wish more people could actually get up and talk to others instead of being withdrawn and mute.

I agree with you all the way.