Author Topic: What Was The Best RP You Were In?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
What Was The Best RP You Were In?
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:18 pm »
YAY!!! More questions! Sorry, I have all sorst of questions itching at me. Anyway, what was the best RP you ever took part of and what did you do in it? Sorry, I'm not going first, there are so many favourit RP's I was in, I can't choose a favourite.
                                                                                            -whitetimberwolf  ;)
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

artistgrl8

Re: What Was The Best RP You Were In?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 08:55:15 pm »
Oh, my favorite rp was a pack VS. pack called 'Tunnel Dwellers Vs. Stag Hunters'. I was a Tunnel Dweller, and we had the best territory. it was a canyon with twists and turns, and at the end our den, with three levels and a rock sticking out into the sky. Three rock bridges at different spots spanned across the canyon, lookout points for scouts. In Stag Hunter land, there was a river running through, the same den we had, and trees. The rp was awesome, (I was a TD Scout) and for some odd reason the Stag Hunters became sort of evil. They would sit on the border and stare, and once kidnapped a TD wolf. Awesome territory, great members, and an epic RP definitively made Tunnel Dwellers VS. Stag Hunters my favorite RP ever. Unfortunately, TD and SH died, and today does not exist. But it was the best RP I've ever been in.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:56:54 pm »
Eye of the werewolf, a werewolf RP on this forum.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Silentstep

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 12:19:51 am »
Loch Leven was a good roleplay. They were nice. And ol' Pandemonium Plague was pretty advanced. Sadistic and horrible. But advanced.