Author Topic: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?  (Read 8701 times)

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
Re: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 07:02:39 pm »
You want to know the really sad part?
It's mostly the younger users (9 years olds and such) who do this most often, or who get caught up in it. :/
-sigh-
Well, I hope we can just use that handy little "report" method and hope for the best.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 08:21:35 am »
Yes, this is something I've noticed as well. A lot of people are young, curious and what not, many perhaps never experienced any of this before.
I don't mind the ones who choose to do these things, it's their choice. They might be in a relationship and what not.
Doing things like this in public is against the rules and shall be reported, a lot of people need to realize the faults and mature a little before returning I suppose.
RETIRED.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 12:53:12 pm »
You want to know the really sad part?
It's mostly the younger users (9 years olds and such) who do this most often, or who get caught up in it.

Also teenagers started this and it's become a theme in Cape now sadly.

CloudFish

PolarisStar

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 05:28:46 pm »
I can't go anywhere in the south pole, the map I use the most, without random people just going around and raping each other, then worse they yell "STOP F***ING ME!!!!" it's inappropriate and very annoying. They could at least replace buttswing with moonwalk from IT. Not trying to be rude, just a simple suggestion.

~Firepool~

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 05:59:43 pm »

Oh, how I will forever hate this issue. My suggestion would simply be to report the person (You would need to screenshot it first) and then block. :3

Certain people need to understand that children do in fact play Feralheart, and I don't think most little children want to see someone rape another character. It's horrible in my opinion, and I'm literally cringing at the thought. If I was a seven or eight year old, I would be pretty freaked out.

Then again, I did notice that Ladyfalix had posted that the curious younger users are the one's who are doing it. Public or Private, I don't approve.

Offline lobasas123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 04:00:03 pm »

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 09:28:38 pm »
I had a pretty awkward experience once with this kind of thing.
I had joined a group, everything was going well, and my character was getting pretty close to this one wolf. Eventually we decided to be mates, and we became good friends. One day we were both online but the rest of the group wasn't, so we thought a one-on-one RP would be just as good to pass the time. Suddenly she starts RPing things like:

"She rubbed herself against him, her breathing growing ragged."

To say the least I was a little freaked out. I tried to ignore those posts as much as possible, but eventually she was insisting we...*ahem* do the deed...and this was right in Fluorite too, not some private map.
Managed to escape, but she didn't handle it too well :I ended up defriending her, which is a shame.

Offline lobasas123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 11:34:01 pm »

wolfdog01

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 11:55:49 pm »
In my opinion, I'm fine with swearing unlike some people, but with a topic like this. My family has gone through something like this, personal though, and now it seems as though I see this kind of crap everywhere. It's even happened to me a few times, now I can understand if it is an RP and the female is in heat or mating season, but don't do it out in public, Last Cave is where to go. To tell you the truth, I used to mate a few times in Last Cave, but quickly grew out of that whole stage in less than a week, seeing as how stupid it was, well mostly lol. Anyways, back on topic lol, even if I see a person Headbanging, Buttswinging, or sitting on them inapropriatly, I usually report. Though, with some I do warn, while others pay no mind to my warnings and so I take a screenshot and bam, they're usually never seen again for me. Sexual stuff is O.K. when it's REAL like an RP that's been going on for months and is literate, well you get my point, but if trolls just run around doing this, then it's so stupid. Honestly, the most I've seen it at is South Pole, Atlantis, and Last Cave, because it's a barren map that feels like it has nothing.

Anyways, that's my little....rant....or whatever...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:00:32 am by ~Thyme~ »