Author Topic: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!  (Read 10257 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seeker Stories of Feral Heart

The title pretty much speaks for itself. We've all met an attention seeker once or twice while playing Feral Heart. Have you ever met any that just did some of the craziest, outrageous, unusual, or goofiest things to get attention from others?

I got one story. It took place out in the Cape while doing a fox RP. I can't remember the names of all the other members I was with so I'll just make them up. I can't remember exactly how it went, but it went a little something like this...

Me: -Goes out to find food for the fox kits-
Gabby Fox: -She came back with a little bit of food, and was badly injured from the bear attack-
Baby Fox kit: -Cries for food because she is starving-
Me: -Brings back a gecko to feed one of her kits, then goes back out to find more food for the others-
Lily Fox kit: -Eats the gecko-
Amber Fox: -Watches the fox kits while the leader and mother foxes go find food-
Baby Fox kit: -CRIES LOUDER BECAUSE SHE IS REALLY HUNGRY!!!-

Then the RP took a dramatic turn because the bear kept coming and attacking us, so some of the mother foxes had to distract the bear to keep the fox kits safe. But as I'm trying to deal with this bear and heal the injured foxes, the  Baby Fox kit keeps slamming on the Caps Lock to get everyone's attention.

Baby Fox kit: -KEEPS CRYING!- "WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME!?!?!"
Me: -Tends to the injured foxes- "Some alohe vera should fix you up"
Amber Fox: -Helps treat the wounds-
Lily Fox kit: -Stays close to mother-
Baby Fox kit: NO ONE LIKES ME! EVERYONE KEEPS IGNORING ME! DX
Gabby Fox: -Licks wounds-
Toby Fox: -Brings some food for the fox kits-
Lily Fox kit: -Eats the food that Toby brought-
Sam Fox kit: -Eats the food too-
Fox kit: -goes up to the leader- "FEED ME!  FEED ME! FEED ME! FEED ME!" -Cries louder-
Me: "Will you stop crying already? Toby already brought food, so go eat!" -Tends to Gabby's injuries-
Baby Fox kit: -Cries louder because she is hungry-
Me: "Stop crying, or I'll give you a reason to cry!"
Baby Fox kit: -RUNS OFF CRYING- "YOU BIG MEANIE!!!" DX
Sam Fox kit: -Playfights with Lily-
Lily Fox kit: -Tackles Sam and playfights with him-
Baby Fox kit: -Goes down to the water- "No one likes me. I'M GOING INTO THE WATER TO DROWN AND DIE!" -Goes into the water and starts to drown-
....And so she kept doing that for 4 more minutes and pretty much we all started to ignore her.  ::)
The End

Do you have any crazy attention-seeker stories to share? Any that have happened during an RP or out of an RP?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:05:47 pm by LadyAlizarin »
Inactive

Offline samshadow24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 12:47:14 am »
A couple Friends and I were doing a fast-food RP, and this one person not in our group made a Burger King and sat in front of us, yelling at people who were coming to Roleplay with us as Customers whenever they came near.
She'd yell 'NO BUY MY FOOD IT'S BETTER NOT THEM.' Then started doing really weird crap, like 'putting Fireworks out' and stuff. Eventually we all just moved somewhere else. It was pretty odd.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:27:06 pm »
I don't have any really special stories, just the usual situation of sad pups at the adoption centre XD
Most of them just sit there with the "sad" emote on and their heads drooped, as I'm sure you know, but it's so hilarious when they really start trying:

"-sits away from everyone and sniffs-"
"-CRYS-"
"adoption centre nobody will adopt me"
"SOMEONE ADOPT ME!!!1!!11"
-goes up to anyone who comes near the centre- "can u adopt me pls?"
"ill be here forever no one loves me :'("
"IM GONNA KILL MYSELF -runs off crys kills self-"

Oh god, I miss the days of being able to get into Fluorite...where there was more than enough space to avoid such drama, and an actual chance of being adopted into a literate pack O_O

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:51:11 pm »
Omg, I know those people... ESPECIALLY in literate rps. There's that one person who just wants attention within rping... I have a little example also (Warriors rp)... (it's not the best example but.. just deal with it! xD)
*Making up names so I won't display the person's actual character*

Windshadow: She went out to watch the band of rogues from behind a nearby thornbush.
River: -Starts talking in rp-
Windshadow: She advanced on the cats, but trying not to blow her cover. She wanted to find out why they were on LightClan territory.
Berrysong: She ran up to Windshadow. "Hey Windshadow, what are you doing?"
River: She turned around and noticed the two forest cats. Growling, she let out a battle cry and sprang at Windheart.
Berrysong: -Flees in rp-
Windshadow: -Decides to stay in fight, and is sad that Berry blew her cover, so she runs OUT of rp, and just pretends to slit her own neck while screaming NO ONE LIKES ME! I'M ALWAYS IGNORED!! ._.-

Now, that was a (sort of) rp example with an attention seeker. It was a bit like rp... but sorry!
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 10:30:20 pm »
Oooh. I have one from last week!

I was lurking around on my elderly wolf, Drek'Avanji, where I spotted a 'literate' pup looking to be adopted. I didn't really have anything better to do at the time, so gave them a tentative poke. After a few whispers back and forth, they seemed especially friendly and excited about the notion of being smuggled away by my character.

The roleplay was fantastic, and our characters meshed extremely well! However, soon afterwards, she bantered about showing me something exciting and-... Bam! Her character was suddenly an adult, after consuming an 'ageing potion' she'd conveniently stumbled upon. While this could've been an interesting plot device, she completely veered off the rails and into questionable territory.

In short: her character started flirting with mine (her adopted father) and practically began begging to be his mate. She made some rather physical, explicit flirts towards him and shfdjkf fhdjf fhdfj fhdjfd. I blocked and curled into the fetal position; I was really, really enjoying the roleplay up until that point. ;_;

And now I need to find a replacement pup! *flops*

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 05:07:54 pm »
O_O Flirting with your adopted dad... sounds... lovely (not)...
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 05:22:00 pm »
I have a ton. (I'm too old. ;n;) But I'm only going to spare a couple, the other 300 something stories get eaten by hungry kittens. *Waves to the stories* Bye.

I adopted this pup, and we role-played together and it was cool and all. Until the pup's older 'brother' (In-game) came online and tried to... Get funky with me. ;n; I'm basically his mom too. I logged of fof that char, unfriended them, and tried to stay as far away as possible from them. I'd agree with the older brother, until... *Dramatic music* he asked me to go hunting with him. I agreed, but I was very heisitent. Anyway, I found a 'boar' he found mt tail end, and started to ButtSwing on it. I told no, no, no, no. I forgot the rest.

And today, I was on my Elven char, Alavar, and this happened:
wolfie_lover <General>: This little Elven is bored.
(I actually forgot his name.) Vi M Dwarf: Hello, there. Sugar rump.
Alavar F Elven: Alavar slaps the dwarf. "I don't like... Dwarves."

And he became emotional and pretended to kill himself by making a lion pissed off.

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 02:27:34 pm »
lol I liked how you said he... got funky with chu x3
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 02:29:45 pm »
Lol those are funny.
I don't know mine.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 08:29:26 pm »
That's actually pretty hilarious, OP.