Author Topic: Just a thought.  (Read 1362 times)

Offline ~Pinkie~Pie~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The WiFi cat.~
    • View Profile
Just a thought.
« on: July 05, 2013, 07:37:47 pm »
Well I have been seeing people getting so mad at FH, they are leaving. Like, so much people are ranting about FH's issues lately and I have been seeing so much less players since then. I have a feeling FH might be more dead since this FH issue.
xoxox,
Wifi

WiFi~

Smiling.Sin

Re: Just a thought.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 11:38:26 pm »
I completely agree. These past few weeks, FeralHeart has been a ghost town. I think many have simply just given up, myself included.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 11:39:52 pm »
To be honest, I dont see much difference. Except for the loss of General, and an increased amount of vids, nothing much seems to have changed in my view.

Offline Fatal Attraction.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:52:13 am »
Yeah, I definitely agree. I'm so used to seeing upwards of 800 people online, but recently it's been around 450 people online at most. Although, I do think that the lag may be contributing to this. A lot of people, myself included, have had trouble with lag and with logging in over the past few days or so.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:56:50 am »
It's thanks to the hard-drive failure we're having problems with the server, it'll pick up when the repairs are complete.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 04:20:39 am »
Despite the fact some individuals are leaving, some are joining as well whenever the registrations are open. Thankfully, many individuals who've decided to stay are learning to adapt to the changes of FH, so I really see not much change besides the increase of movie clips, as Kiaz has stated before me.
gone