Author Topic: Attention Seekers  (Read 4578 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
Re: Attention Seekers
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 10:52:34 am »
We've all had many attention seeking moments ourselves whether we remember them or not, we've all been there at some point. Some of us feel better when we get attention, some just feel better when the attention is fixated on us but although behind that Skylar pup, is a human being and so she may be a little girl but to say for her to kill herself for not getting attention. Perhaps speak to her, tell her killing herself isn't the answer for anything nor will it get her anywhere.

I understand you got annoyed by offering to RP with her then she just said for you to make her, that makes no sense. Why beg to RP then when you're asked too, you act rudely to the person who's doing you a favour and being kind but also, you could of gone around this. She's probably just a child needing some friends, we all need someone at the end of the day. Instead of ignoring her you could of chose to tell her you were not simply in the mood to role play and could of directed to her a place where she could of found someone to RP or even a group. We've all been on FH, starting out and being lonely. We all need someone.

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Seekers
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 01:55:35 am »
Attention seekers? oh god.. my expirance
me:Just sitting with my friend and a unknown wolf walks up to me
wolf:Do you love me?
me:I don't now you o-o
wolf:-crys- everyone hates me!!! im pregnant and everyone dosen't want me
me:Um....
wolf:Please tell me you love me!
me:.........
wolf:Your ignorning me lie the ressts doooo!!! -crys
me:stfu and go to your mommy *blocks*
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]