Poll

What is your favorite type of character to roleplay?

The Strong and Silent One
11 (27.5%)
The Heartwarming Optimist
7 (17.5%)
The Mischevious Rascal
7 (17.5%)
The Stuck Up Jerk
3 (7.5%)
The Two Faced Traitor
2 (5%)
The Charmer
2 (5%)
The Blissfully Innocent
4 (10%)
The Antagonist >:D
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best character you have created for a rp?  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Who is the best character you have created for a rp?
« on: April 08, 2014, 06:26:08 pm »
I've been curious and wanted to know for a while. What is everyone's favorite character they have made or are even roleplaying right now? You know the one I'm talking about. Me personally, I have a few.

My main warrior cat oc. Born at the wrong time and wrong place, he's a pretty confused and scarred cat. He was the second oldest of the litter of 5. Only three of the cats survived during the first few days of the birthing. The youngest two unfortunately never did so. Once his father of the city clan cats, RavagedStar, found out that his mate, Myska, had actually been a renegade Forest Cat from Tundra Clan, he immediately deemed the she cat as a traitor. He ordered his clan to attack her and chased her to the forest borders, where she was believe to have fallen into star clan's paws. Slaterift and his brothers were never told of this, though were left to train in the clan to see if they had potential. The clan purposely trained and treated them brutally to get the young cats to toughen up, though it did not always work. Once they were of warrior's age, Ravagedstar tested the cats personally in a duel to see if they were worthy of becoming of there clan blood. Slaterift did not pass and along with his younger brother were left brutally ravaged in the fight. The lead tom ordered for the clan to put them out of their misery and after welcome the only young cat that had endured the fight well enough. Fear struck the young gray cat and he mustered much of his strength in his weak state to escape to the forest borders, collapsing once soon in his safety. An entire day had gone by and he was sure himself that he would be dead, but soon awoke to a older long haired cream golden colored tabby. The she cat told him that she had found him and revived him using her medical knowledge of herbs and was lucky the herbs required were close by. After more talking, he learned that this mysterious new cat was known a Havenfeather, the former medicine cat of Twilight Clan. She had been exiled for failing her duties as one and was accused of being a traitor. After talking, she brought up how she knew many more cats that were exiled unjustly and her dreams of making one unified clan. This interested the young tom and he begged to join her, saying he sometimes wished the same. He was accepted. The two then rallied the outside cats, preaching to them about a new era where every cat is equal without clan borders or hardships with prey. That they would make the forests a paradise and peaceful. The clan came to be known and feared as Astral Clan, with the two acquiring the names Havenstar and Slaterift. He would soon to ascend to Slatestar, having much vengence and now corruption in his heart after the leader of Twilight Clan, Fallenstar, had tracked down and personally took down Havenstar after threatening his clan and killing many of his warriors.

(I didn't mean for it to be so long O.o)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the best character you have created for a rp?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:49:48 pm »
Just moving this to Game Discussion ^^

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:19 pm »
I think my current favorite charrie is....
Erza Lantha.

She was my main charrie in my RP, Bestia Magia.
Honestly, I mainly enjoyed using her shy and modest personality to pick on her secretly OOC, and also for some funny as heck encounters with other magic users.
She was a pretty original character, save the (first) name, which I took from the anime Fairy Tail.
Erza's shy personality mixed with the fact that she was leader of the largest guild led to some pretty funny events, and over all, she was just a joy to RP.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:33 pm »
My favourite character..Hmm. It has to be BlackFlame. <3 I love him! Want to know why? Well because he has had such a great past through role-play, and he has a really nice family in RP. c: <3 It has been two years since I made BlackFlame, but he is four in role-play. c: And because I love him that much, and I use him for any other game/thing I play on...I might be getting a Fursuit made of him! :D

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 09:22:43 pm »
My favorite character to role-play with would have to be my fursona, Vespian. Normally I role-play him as a wanderer, travellin' the lands in search of his younger sister since his demeanor and backstory make it rather difficult for him to fluently be accepted in most organizations. Not to mention his mental instability and cannibalistic tendencies often ward away any bypassers that saunter into his presence. Yer original madman and sadistic antagonist. If ye' wish to know more about him, I'll post a link below that'll direct any viewers/readers onto a thread I made not too long ago describin' most key traits about him.

The Mad-eyed Devil
gone

~Firepool~

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 09:50:24 pm »
What an interesting question ...

Think my favorite character would have to be Nevrine, a beautiful yet silently strong Time Lord of Gallifrey. Though only a student during the Time War, the girl was fast, intelligent and sly, managing to make her way to a safe zone before being cornered by the enemy.  She was then mysteriously pulled out of her time stream by an unknown force and dropped into a 19th century New  York City at the young age of 200. For over 216 years she lived in peace and solitude until somehow finding her way into the lands of Feralheart.

I usually keep her up in Sky's Rim, but occasionally I'll bring her down to the Stone Bridge in Fluorite Plains. If you ever get the chance to run into her, be warned! She's not much of a talker and prefers to simply sit in silence with her thoughts.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 10:32:09 pm »

I think my current favorite charrie is....
Erza Lantha.

She sounds pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind rping with her if we ever met up. Btw I love fairytail and ESPECIALLY Erza!

My favourite character..Hmm. It has to be BlackFlame. <3 I love him!

Sounds cool. I really like his design.

My favorite character to role-play with would have to be my fursona, Vespian.
Not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous of your fursona xD. The deranged psychopaths are right up my alley! I even read through the whole description you posted. <3 Very nice character floof.

Think my favorite character would have to be Nevrine, a beautiful yet silently strong Time Lord of Gallifrey.
A time lord hmm? I always get a bit confused when it comes to time travel myself but sounds pretty epic. I like how you said she was only 200 years old too. xD

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 01:32:01 am »
Kori.

My awesome Dragon Tribes-Woman.

Meeyu.

My sweet Hyena.

Layru.

My stubborn and kind Matriarch Hyena.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 02:38:59 am »
Oh man. Where do I begin.
Well, I often find myself playing the antagonist. I gotta admit, I love being the bad guy. >;3

What I've noticed is most of my characters are all complete buttheads. XD

As for specific characters I've created-
My top ones are these fella's right here:

Molek never ceases to interest me. He's cannibalistic, psychotic, extremely sadistic, and uncomfortably creepy. I love creeping people out on him, and he often ends up threatening people- or eating them. Y'know.

My second one is Kelso.
He's just a big womanizing butthead with an awesome accent. I guess you can say he's always the antagonist, too.

My third is actually not a bad guy! Gotta be Jackdaw, my fursona.
While he's really aggressive and finds no wrong in killing or stealing, he's a super caring, overprotective mate/father. X3
I originally created him for a forum RP on here, but then his design and concept escalated to what he is now. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 06:22:11 am »
Oh man. Where do I begin.
Well, I often find myself playing the antagonist. I gotta admit, I love being the bad guy. >;3

What I've noticed is most of my characters are all complete buttheads. XD

I'm the same way. I can't help but be more intrigued by a great villain more than the original character i made for the rp. x3