Poll

What is your favorite type of character to roleplay?

The Strong and Silent One
11 (27.5%)
The Heartwarming Optimist
7 (17.5%)
The Mischevious Rascal
7 (17.5%)
The Stuck Up Jerk
3 (7.5%)
The Two Faced Traitor
2 (5%)
The Charmer
2 (5%)
The Blissfully Innocent
4 (10%)
The Antagonist >:D
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who is the best character you have created for a rp?  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the best character you have created for a rp?
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 03:09:47 am »
Well, Idrk (I don't really know) but I think when I came up with a name, (No lie! I came up with fair and squire) Zesel, her name is pronouced as Zecsele.
I'm now upsets with it for some reason. :D
But I like my fursona TT (TinyTail).
Whoever sees me with her, everyone wants to squize her. xD

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the best character you have created for a rp?
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 06:15:41 pm »
Gee... my favorite character to roleplay with? For me it's a tie between Kojak the bobcat and Kopper the red vixen. I love both of those characters very much and roleplay as them most of the time.

I like roleplay as Kojak whenever I feel lazy. Kojak is a very lazy old country bobcat that prefers to lay around and watch other animals like a nosy cat. He often times just hangs around with his smaller warrior cat friends. He can be a bit of a pervy tom, too. When it comes to females, he doesn't care if it's a bobcat like him, or a she-cat of the domestic house-cat family. He has fathered full-blooded bobcat cubs and bobcat-housecat hybrids.

I like to roleplay as Kopper because she is one of my oldest characters on this game. She's a sassy Irish lass who is also friends with some warrior cats. She is also Kojak's rival for survival.
Inactive