Author Topic: Feralheart, The home of the rule breakers.  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
Feralheart, The home of the rule breakers.
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:32:54 pm »
Me and my friends where talking this fine afternoon (I met WarKat in FH for the first time xD)we were talking about how

they classified Illterates, literates, etc, and a bunch of other stuff that got me thinking, Rule breaking, We all have broken a

rule once in a while, even if we didn't know, but the rule breakers I'm talking bout' are the ones that do it on pure purpose,

even if they do think about that. You know what I mean out there, the trolls that 'Buttswing' over us, The constant

swearers out there, But still, Im not here to say my expierance, Im here to ask you, Have you have any expierance with

Rule breakers, What did you do, What happened after? This is your guys' story, Not mine today.
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Zaliox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Why, creating pie is the easiest invention ever!
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart, The home of the rule breakers.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:41:39 pm »
It gets annoying when people break rules, and I don't get why they do it. :/
I just go RP somewhere else.
Woof... Woof.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 09:11:52 pm »
I'm pretty sure everyone has come across one or two "rule breakers" in Feralheart before, and has done nothing about it. When I first started Feral Heart, I never really reported, but soon I got in some sort of habit of doing it all the time... lol xD
It's a shame some just ignore the rules. They're there for a reason; to keep others safe and to keep players happy. There's no excuse for not reading the rules; everyone should, and they're right here on the official Feralheart forum. But, there's always those people who read the rules but end up breaking them anyways.
I've come across a fair share of "buttswingers" in Feralheart, and my advice to you would be to either block or/and report them. Easy as that. I don't tolerate those people... I don't have really good stories, but I think everyone knows those "trolls" at the Mate Centers in Bonfire. I think you guys know where this is going... Ugh. Those poor afk players. q_q This is why I never go afk out in the open.

But, if I feel the situation is not serious enough for a report, I end up simply blocking the user, or I block them temporarily almost as some sort of punishment. I try to keep my "block list" low anymore.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:24:32 pm »
I have many stories of experiences with rule breakers, but there are too many to tell. However, each story has the same ending. Screenshots were taken, they were seen by mods, and the rule breakers were punished.
The End

Feral Heart isn't the only place where people purposefully break the rules. It happens in every online community.
Inactive

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 03:05:52 am »
I will admit that when I started I did break a few rules but that quickly stopped.
As for rule breakers, well that's too many to count. I have to warn them a bunch then when I get too annoyed and I can see everyone else is too, then I report them. But I usually just mind my own business.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 10:26:59 am »
Sure, I don't like rulebreakers.
And I believe that most, if not everyone, have been breaking rules yourself once or twice.

Other than that.
I'm unwilling to discuss this topic as I find it to be inappropriate.
RETIRED.

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 12:04:14 pm »
Ms.Reckless, Can you explain to me how this is...'inappropriate' I created this topic to discuss the

rule breakers that do it on purpose to tick us off in certain ways as the 'buttswing' or the 'OMG LOL SPAM'

people, this is more of a serious topic containing Feralhearts...er.....Problems, I would like an explination

why this is 'inappropriate' please do so, because now im at a cross's end to think if I should go back up,

Or jump off and delete this post.
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 08:13:30 pm »
Ms.Reckless, Can you explain to me how this is...'inappropriate' I created this topic to discuss the

rule breakers that do it on purpose to tick us off in certain ways as the 'buttswing' or the 'OMG LOL SPAM'

people, this is more of a serious topic containing Feralhearts...er.....Problems, I would like an explination

why this is 'inappropriate' please do so, because now im at a cross's end to think if I should go back up,

Or jump off and delete this post.

It's a mere personal opinion.
We know there are rulebreakers out there and we know what they do.
I don't see a reason to actually discuss why they do it or what they do, openly on the forum.
But that's just my opinion.
RETIRED.

Sandfury

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2014, 04:50:50 pm »
Well here's my little list of stuff I usually do.
Cussing
1st: Usually say: "Language, _____"
2nd: Warn: "I am going to take a screenshot, stop please."
3rd: Take screenshot and send to mods.
Every time after: Screenshot and send.

Buttswinging  'Incidents'
First time: REPORRTTTT!!!11!!11! This is unacceptable for me!

That's all I report. Results may vary.
The end.