Poll

Do you ever bring up FeralHeart in real life?

Yes.
17 (65.4%)
I don't usually think about it.
4 (15.4%)
No.
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Do You Ever Bring Up FeralHeart In Real Life?  (Read 5565 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Do You Ever Bring Up FeralHeart In Real Life?
« on: July 16, 2014, 01:43:22 am »

Ever do it?

I personally don't,  although, my friends call me Krin most of the time. The thing is, they don't know the story behind it. Not even my best friend knows what FeralHeart is or why I love it. No one knows, and no one ever should know. So no, I don't really bring it up in conversation.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:46:11 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Ever Bring Up FeralHeart In Real Life?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 01:46:37 am »
I always tell friends that they should get Feralheart so that we can hang out and stuff.

They just either nod and talk about some other non related topic or glare, but I still tell them about it.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 02:24:51 am »
Nein. I don't bring up FeralHeart in any way nowadays- at least directly. I have told my closest buds about Vespian though if they ever ask about him 'n one of 'em has even began to address me as Vespian instead of my actual appellation.
Otherwise, literally the only one who knows me in reality 'n also knows about this game is FoxPhilosopher, commonly recognized as a long lost brother of mine. No one else is aware of my connection to it 'n I prefer to keep it that way.
gone

Aicosu125

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 03:26:45 am »
Yes. All the time. I bring it up to my parents, friends, family. I talk about all my FH friends and the funny things that we do. As well I like to talk about videos my team mates and I have made (Truth About FH for example) and stuff like that.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 03:55:36 am »
No not usually, as it doesn't spark any interest with them. I had convinced a close friend of mine to get it, but she's not faithful to the game and inactive on the forums. My other close friend knows of it since she's seen me drawing Vask- I had to explain the story behind it. My Closest friend does not know anything of Feral Heart. I told her I had online friends and stuff, but she finds the whole concept weird, so I don't mention it towards her. Feral Heart is basically a second life nobody knows of. As silly as it MIGHT sound, I do share Feral Heart with my family. Once they stared wondering why I spent the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY on the internet, I figured they should know why. I LOOOVVVEEEE when a close friend(who I've told of FH) or family member is genuinely interested in something about it. Then I go OVERBOARD EXPLANATION MODE. Which I talk for a long time about everything. So in summary, I don't USUALLY bring up Feral Heart, since I know not many people like to hear me ramble on about it. I only talk about it with others if they're the one to bring it up. Usually the time I bring it up is when I'm asked, "Why were you up until two in the morning?" Or "Why couldn't you hang out today?" Or "Why are you so antisocial and hate to go out of te house?"

You get the gist of it xD

Offline ~TVfXQ~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 03:56:56 am »
Hardly ever, Its very rare that I speak about it to any of my friends.. Sometimes two of my friends ask me about the game, but otherwise no chat about it in the real world.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 11:41:17 am »
My other close friend knows of it since she's seen me drawing Vask- I had to explain the story behind it. My Closest friend does not know anything of Feral Heart. I told her I had online friends and stuff, but she finds the whole concept weird, so I don't mention it towards her. .

I can completely relate, friends see me draw Krinny all the time, and lots ask what her name is and why I made her my character.
But most of my classmates find the whole 'Friends on the Internet' thing very odd. My best friend (irl) even asked,

"Do you trust them like you trust me? Do you consider them your best friends?"

If anything, I trust them more than most of my friends in real life, and that should say something. I am closer to my friends here than I believe I've been to anyone my entire life. FeralHeart is where I can open up and be myself; And not the awkward, shy person I am in reality.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:44:05 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 11:49:13 am »
I've never spoken about Feral Heart to my "Real Life" friends because they're not so much on their computers as I am
but my younger brother also plays and we talk about it sometimes. :D

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 04:26:44 pm »
I have never thought about bringing up Feral Heart or any MMO for that matter with people in real-life. Sometimes I'll bring it up to people who do not particulary care or those interested who find out about on their own. The reason I don't often bring up Feral Heart is because it would most likely corrupt the way I play. By that, I have a concern of real-life people focusing more on real-life conversation than enjoying the game. It happens occasionally, but not as much these days. So, who knows, maybe I'll start to introduce folks I know to play. ~
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline XxStormTailxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I like cats... And pie and doctor who!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 05:10:30 pm »
It really depends on who I'm talking to if I being up FeralHeart or not
-XxStormTailxX

make sure  the little one doesn't die ;)