Author Topic: Strangest Things a Random Player Has Said To You  (Read 12820 times)

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Things a Random Player Has Said To You
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2016, 02:26:41 am »
These are hilarious! I can't exactly recall any funny whispers that I've received, but I do know that I have gotten them. I sometimes whisper my friends some things that are off the wall when I see that they're online.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2016, 11:56:45 pm »
Someone in the Plains stared at me for a moment, looked away, shouted "11!!!" then ran off, leaving me seriously confused.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 11:07:53 pm »
I have way to many stories x"D I can't choose!

A more recent one that I've done was when someone (the leader of the group) went AFK. Then this happened:

Me: *casually stabs eyeball* dunmindme madame just gonna take ur eyeball. This is what happens when you go AFK. Eyeballs get stolen.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Teakat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2016, 12:55:06 am »
I once had a random yellow-pink cat chase me around for the course of about a half an hour, & they kept repeatedly saying 'Peels.' Not quite sure what they meant, & when I inquired, they simply squawked the word repeatedly. I was laughing pretty hard at that.  :D

www.teakatty.deviantart.com
Username in game: Teakat

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2016, 02:20:49 am »
I once had a random yellow-pink cat chase me around for the course of about a half an hour, & they kept repeatedly saying 'Peels.' Not quite sure what they meant, & when I inquired, they simply squawked the word repeatedly. I was laughing pretty hard at that.  :D

I think I saw that happen x'D
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao