Author Topic: Who are the few characters you can't help but adore?  (Read 2856 times)

Offline J0JI

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your personal forum-lurker. || IGN: Hungry
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the few characters you can't help but adore?
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 12:07:27 pm »
Uhh, probably my bb Genevive of course<3
she's just super adorable. With a quirky or even childishly insane(giggles and sings to herself, etc) she's just a little angel that people often avoid due to her odd vibes. Her design is also lovely; complex, but lovely nonetheless. She also does have a preset, which if you were at all interested in downloading it is;
tinyurl.com/gennypoo

yes that is my bb<3 all of you have such amazing characters oh my lord
The Arai loves you all.

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 03:03:50 pm »
My favourite character is Eclipse, a wolf I created as a child, I grew up with that design and adapted it into a FeralHeart model, it's amazing watching one of your own designs ''be created'' before your very eyes. What makes me love my characters is they all have their own backstories ( some darker, some heart-warming ) and that gives them their own individual personalities. That's why I adore my characters :')
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "

Offline RavenSpirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Like our eyes, our hearts can adjust to the dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 05:33:42 pm »

Pandora is my feral heart character whom is based upon my fursona... I love her to bits. Constantly using her for roleplays or just messing around and talking to people. c:
Just like our eyes, our hearts have a way of adjusting to the dark.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 05:36:11 pm »
*points to avatar and siggy* I'm a real fantasy hybrid Botanist fan. Enoki shall f'erever be m'favorite OC. #dryphonsf'erever

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 05:55:05 pm »
1) Joy is a lion char I created who fits my personality she is bright colored with bright markings I just love her cause it kinda describes me
2) Gypsy is my mare I have created horses before but I love horses and I never really rped on anyone of them till I created Gypsy sure she is in a herd but I just like her
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 07:31:17 pm »
1: Edol
Edol was the oldest character I had. Still is, in a sense. He was best friends with Thunderbird's Terrell up there, and was a high rank in a well known dog pack for some time. He'd been with the pack since the beginning, found love, had his heart broken, and found out that a way to deal with it was through sparring. He fought n' fought, 'till he proved himself worthy of one of the highest ranks. His story started back in 2012, and continued on until last week, Tuesday. While he was out on a walk, a bear caught him off guard, and he was killed. I'm still keeping him as my favorite canine oc, of course, but his story came to a close.

2: Tooth
My pirate lion, and my main character, Tooth is who I'm usually seen wandering and watching the chat fly on. He'd been raised by African Wild dogs, who often pirated from hyena clans and lion prides nearby, thus from which he was taught to live the life of a pirate. But only until recently, when he settled down in a pride he'd fallen in love with, and would never dream of leaving.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 07:34:53 pm »
My favourite charrie that I have is a a Tiger called Cheyanne. Tigers being my favourite animals, there's no argument why she is my fursona. Also, Cheyanne has her own Tiger group, called the Last Sumatran Tigers. Our website also brings awareness to Sumatran Tiger endangerment (sumatrantigersoffh.weebly.com) If you're interested, go and check it out! Here's a few pics of Cheyanne. ?

Insert a fancy signature here.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2015, 04:50:23 pm »
With me, mainly my characters Angel, SharpSight and DarkFur rule the account :) I have quite a bond with them as I often roleplay with them and I actually see myself in them.

Preach

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2015, 04:55:45 pm »
Yippi would have to be my favorite. Blue Leopard did an outstanding job with creating the preset, and it pleases me so much because I just Yippi to death. No one can understand my love for her.