Author Topic: Your least favorite type of roleplays!  (Read 4990 times)

-WhereSunRises-

Your least favorite type of roleplays!
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »
Which ones are against your "fur"? Whixh ones you simply don't like? I kind of can't get used to somekind of gryphon or dragon roleplays XD I prefer canine and warrior cat roleplays... I didn't say I hate those though! Dragons are cool XD

AutumnTheWulf

Re: Your least favorite type of roleplays!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 09:13:01 pm »
Well I accept every type of roleplay as long as it's an ACTUAL roleplay.
I very much dislike those roleplays that aren't even ''roleplays''. So basically people doing nothing and just chatting and NOT RPing as they said they would.
I don't like when I really want to join a rp and when I join a roleplay I thought was cool, It ends up being 'just a group', not a roleplay.. :c

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 09:50:15 pm »
I actually despise plotted roleplays unless it's necessary.
If I join a roleplay that's already plotted, I'm done for. Firstly, because that gives me no free will to use my own imagination and think of a little plot in my head of what I'm going to do with my character.
Secondly, I have to wait my turn to step in because it's plotted, so only certain members can join in on the roleplaying at certain times; and I'd much love to do stuff behind the scenes with my character, not wait everything out and get terribly bored.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 04:41:10 pm »
So true guys! I think we share opinion :)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 05:38:23 pm »
stuck-up mature roleplays that use fake words every other second

most strictly plotted roleplays that allow no sort of side development and/or straying from it

and roleplays that say they're active but after the first day disappear off the face of the earth

oh and groups that just
are horrible people
who harass people who were forced to leave it

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 06:39:34 pm »
I'm really loving these multiple discussion posts you're making, very creative.

I don't really like mapless RPs, and unless its a friend's role play you won't ever see me in one. Also role plays that are full of black and white wolves with spike colors and piercings. Just.. no.  As Shurtle said plotted role plays aren't always the best either, but some of them are kind of interesting.

I prefer mapped RPs that give you the free will to choose your own characters path and plan their own lives, y'know? They're just.. better. More interesting.

in-game: hooli

Offline .Lynx.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 06:58:51 pm »
I don't really like human roleplays, they feel awkward and i've never rped as one before. xD If I did rp as a human though, it wouldn't have any special abilities or anything, just a regular human you'd see in real life. I don't mind plotted roleplays as long it is not strict where your character is in complete control like how Shurtle says.

littlelion123

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 09:18:47 pm »
mainly ones that are strictly realistic and literate. i prefer to have more creativity in a roleplay, and accept all kinds of roleplayers, however we can all still have our preferences for RP. neither do i rlly like mapped RPs that much bc you're only gonna use them once or not that much rlly.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 10:50:34 pm »
I don't particularly like the majority of Warrior Clans or wolf packs I've joined. There was always so much drama with the rivals, and even within the groups themselves. There was also a "distance" between the higher-ups and their close friends, and the rest of the pack. I prefer more "familial groups" that all characters are tied together in some sort of bond. That's just my preference though.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 04:52:33 am »
Honestly, I think I agree with most of what was already said... I'm not trying to repeat it, but...

The non-roleplay groups, as Autumn said, and what Shurtle said there is what I mean.

I really love being as free as possible with my roleplay style and character development and stuff, like for example I might want to make one character a shapeshifter but if someone says no because "it's not apart of the plot" or if it's "unrealistic" then I just kinda want to leave and find something else, y'know? I guess that's why I only stick to one roleplay nowadays, specifically that one being with my friends. (Another reason is just because I don't have time, really, to be in other rps but anyway. xD)

So sometimes I don't think I'll even want to join warrior clans or wolf packs because of this, either... Not enough creativity for me to express, I think. I'm not saying that in a judgmental way, I'm just saying it's not my style I mean.

I don't necessarily hate these roleplays too, I'm just saying though... I don't really want to join a lot of strict rps like this, I guess? But someday I'm curious about joining a wolf pack, to see how they'd react to a more "strange" character.

Hope I made sense somewhat, I'm probably more tired than I realize.