Author Topic: What do you think of Last Cave?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: What do you think of Last Cave?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 11:12:19 pm »
(Last Cave? That place still exists right? Joking joking xD)

I really like the quietness of that place, but dang, it can get rather boring at times unless you have friends there or something. I haven't been there in a year maybe, mostly because it takes ages for me to get over there (slow-poke wings!)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 11:13:28 pm »
I personally like it. I like the underwater-y-ness and how dark and quiet it is. It's interesting to swim through there, too, like some sort of sea monster or something is around (Or maybe YOU are the sea monster. //monotonous gasp//) or just in general enjoy the peacefulness under there.

If you're an introvert like me, too, it's nice to retreat there for a while. ...I might be sort of repeating myself, but whatever. |D Again, it's nice. I like it. A hidden little map like that too is kind of cool.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 04:25:38 am »
When it comes to calm and quiet Last Cave has got it... Which could be fun for some roleplay groups who like their own space but well, calm and quiet is all Last Cave really has lol. As a map maker the simplicity or shall I say, plain environment of Last Cave frustrates me. Last Cave could have been an interesting map if any effort was put into it. The lack of any meshes or true style in the terrain really makes Last Cave feel dry and boring to me. I only like Last Cave because it's dark, quiet, lonely, and kind of cool with the water and all... But aside from that it's one of my least liked maps.

I do still find amusement in the "FH urban" legends of Last Cave. The whole monster thing etc lol

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 05:59:05 am »
When it comes to calm and quiet Last Cave has got it... Which could be fun for some roleplay groups who like their own space but well, calm and quiet is all Last Cave really has lol. As a map maker the simplicity or shall I say, plain environment of Last Cave frustrates me. Last Cave could have been an interesting map if any effort was put into it. The lack of any meshes or true style in the terrain really makes Last Cave feel dry and boring to me. I only like Last Cave because it's dark, quiet, lonely, and kind of cool with the water and all... But aside from that it's one of my least liked maps.

I do still find amusement in the "FH urban" legends of Last Cave. The whole monster thing etc lol
Yess :D Those stories still amuse me. I remember when I first came to FH, some people were talking about a monster like in IT being there :P I was so amused :3