Author Topic: How to 'revive' FeralHeart In-Game  (Read 3482 times)

Offline iCharlez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • direfulfloof
    • channel/UCXYaNpit55vn5woGk18CYGA
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
How to 'revive' FeralHeart In-Game
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:58:02 pm »
I'm pretty sure multiple people other than myself have noticed that FeralHeart is dying in-game.
There used to be 600 - 800+ people on the game constantly. Now it has fallen down to 100 - 200.

Anyways, I feel like if registration was ALWAYS open 24/7, then there would be more people.
Registration is hardly ever open nowadays, and I think that's one of the reasons why people aren't on much.

Anyone else agree?

Download to see me in game!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: How to 'revive' FeralHeart In-Game
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 10:01:46 pm »
Registration can't be open all of the time because of the large amounts of people who would all join at once and crash the server. However, registration just started opening again, so hopefully we will see the numbers go up, especially since it's Christmas break and none of the kids have school. c:

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 10:38:09 pm »
It would perhaps be better if we all banded together and created in-game activities, perhaps a role playing group suited for all to join and have fun in it. Such as in game music streams, gaming events, and more. I think that would boost in-game activity.

And no, I'm not saying the staff make this or anything. I'm saying the community would band together and create a group in-game with the information above.

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 01:36:17 am »
Hello,
  Personally I like the idea of creating a mass species group ? it would be something new and allow the small amount of people on game the option to be what they wish yet join an active, large group.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 05:05:50 am »
Registration was one thing.  Mass fun times is another, but you can do that ;) 
Maybe we should let people know registration is open again sometimes and watch the inflow.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline cosmohause

• Member Of The Season
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Ernfi of Talta
    • cosmohause
    • cosmohause
    • c0ffeev0dka
    • cosmohause
    • View Profile
    • commissions
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 11:50:36 am »
I think I can lend an account for a 'Mass Species' group, where all literacy is accepted. (Provided with rules to apply to, to keep some order). Like a gang of sorts, I would love to make this a thing with this 'Mass Species' group or be a sort of help towards it. I would lend a paw/hand, and make sure things run smoothly.

My Sheezy.ArtSig artist: sapfall Pack of Talta

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 07:17:38 pm »
I'd also like a mass-species group, but (shoutout to my favorite FH group dunmindme) Creatures of Yugure is pretty dang close. The people there are friendly, and basically all species (including mythical and made-up) are allowed, as long as it's not human, supernatural, ect. They have a registration form somewhere on the forums, so you could try there! It's been up for quite a while, it's not a new group at all cx

If you do join, I'm Eon! I live in the Second Realm of Yugere c'x so if you wanna say hi, well, Second Realm mostly holds dragons and dragon hybrids, so feel free to visit ;D
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 07:52:57 pm »
According to the members list, there are over 40 new registered members just today!! Not everyone posts an introduction thread on the forums, so it's just a matter of paying attention to all the new faces in-game.

You are amazing <3

Offline Fifteen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • yello
    • 15Barkers
    • channel/UC7c12IAk4e4Il7pcg-BapFg
    • fllfteen
    • fifteenislame/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 08:19:08 pm »
I feel that having the registration open 24/7, as mentioned above, would be a bit too much since it could crash the server--but, having it open more often, of course, would be wonderful!
Perhaps, to help revive FH, we could all chat a bit more often and be less shy, and meet more people in-game! Friends always give others a reason to be active.
A mass-species group would be nice, but in all honesty I feel it would have to be very interesting to stay active for a long time--also, in my honest opinion, it'd have to be at least semi-realistic as well with a fantastic, unique backstory. As I've noticed, though I could be wrong, semi-realistic roleplays are the most popular!
Otherwise, more of us would need to learn how to mod, to make the community more active--stuff like that often attracts new or old faces. Admittedly, I absolutely love mods of all kinds myself, hehe.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 09:03:49 pm »
Perhaps, to help revive FH, we could all chat a bit more often and be less shy, and meet more people in-game! Friends always give others a reason to be active.

Haven't yet made a response to this topic so I thought I'd do so. Barkers 15, you are really onto something. The times where FeralHeart feels the most lively is when a bunch of people are talking in chat. There doesn't even have to be that many people online, and a few people could be in conversation with each other and it feels like the game is "living" in a sense. It could be about anything at all, having discussions are the key to this! And one thing leads to another. A new person could come online and see that no one is talking, then log off thinking the game feels dead. However, if they come online and see a lot happening just in the chat section, it could encourage them to stay and join in the conversation.

And as for the registration: Now that we have registration open at random times again, this is no longer much of an issue. I have already seen an influx of new players on the forums alone. And that's fantastic, isn't it?! The staff team is doing their best to bring back the game after all that is happening and we must continue to remain patient on this as I'm sure within the next couple of months, FeralHeart will start to feel like FeralHeart again.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.