Author Topic: hi. mouse cursor disappears on login screen  (Read 3731 times)

warriorcatfirestar

Re: hi. mouse cursor disappears on login screen
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:46 pm »
I have 2 accounts already and it still says that my login information is invalid.  
Ive also tried on 2 different computers. Ive changed the passwords.  I took the numbers out of my passwords just in case. No caps, all lowercase.  Checked firewall/antivirus.  Internet connection is excellent.

I have tried everything imaginable.

Ill just keep messing with it I suppose.

Ive never had any problems like this with any other online game and I have played many.

Fullmetal_Ratchet

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 06:00:49 am »
Yeah... I'm having the same problem, except this is my first ever account and it's rejecting me.. or not allowing me to even log in.

also.. with 3 different places to input a password i don't know which is used for what and how.
the profile viewer is rather hard to navigate, I've tried to find a way to change my profile picture, for a while, but found no such luck.

also.. some of the stuff on this site doesn't show up properly.. i sometimes have to refresh the page several times before it shows anything..
I am using chrome, although i don't know if maybe the site is just rejecting chrome or what.. but ehh.. not really something i'm too worried about..

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 10:01:10 am »
Are you typing in your username in right or are you using your forums name? I will give you a example of what i mean.
My forums name is
   Tailzthefox
but when I go to log in to the game my user name is
       Tailz
check to see if you are typing in the right name and I hope that helps you.

CloudFish

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 04:13:34 pm »
The site does not work well with Chrome. I suggest FireFox. Might be easier to fix your problems if you can navigate the site.