Author Topic: Game keeps losing Connection?!  (Read 3241 times)

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
Game keeps losing Connection?!
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:47:53 am »
okay. I get in the game, but it keeps saying "Failed to Connect to Map Server." My internet is perfectly fine, and the log in screen is still logged in! What's going on? I keep losing connection for no reason. From the moment, I click 'Start" and get in, a note pops up saying "Reconnecting...', and then it says "Failed to Connect to Map Server." Help me! >:( :o ??? :'( :(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:49:41 am by AuBurney Tanice Tuckerson »

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Game keeps losing Connection?!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 12:51:35 am »
What map is the character that y'er trying to log in as in? The official FH maps are up from what I can see, so if ye are in one of those, then it may be on y'er side that is causing the issue.

If y'er in a downloaded map, then it could be that the map lost server connection. If that is the case, ye will need to wait 'till there is a server refresh. The server refreshes every once in a while, so it should take 'bout a couple days or under.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 12:58:18 am »
What map is the character that y'er trying to log in as in? The official FH maps are up from what I can see, so if ye are in one of those, then it may be on y'er side that is causing the issue.

If y'er in a downloaded map, then it could be that the map lost server connection. If that is the case, ye will need to wait 'till there is a server refresh. The server refreshes every once in a while, so it should take 'bout a couple days or under.

Flourite Plains, but i'm the only one who keeps losing connection for no reason.

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 01:03:45 am »
Hmm, that does seem odd. I'd recommend either restarting the computer y'er using, the "Keep Open to Play" tab, or just wait a lil' bit to get onto that map.

It could just be the connection b'tween y'er game and the map that is going wonky.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 01:14:00 am »
Hmm, that does seem odd. I'd recommend either restarting the computer y'er using, the "Keep Open to Play" tab, or just wait a lil' bit to get onto that map.

It could just be the connection b'tween y'er game and the map that is going wonky.

I've tried that before. it did nothing. I don't know what to do now..

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 01:19:34 am »
'Ave ye tried logging in on a different character and going in a different map? If 'tis all the maps, then 'tis most likely y'er connection with the game. If Flourite is the only map acting up, it could just be y'er character.

Try sending the character home if that is the issue. Log in on the golden box on the top right hand corner of the site and click "Character Panel". Find the troublesome character and click the button "Send Home". If ye 'ave changed y'er home to Flourite, then ye will need to click "Reset Home" b'fore clicking "Send Home".

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 01:26:27 am »
Quote from: ?Enoki? link=topic=54290.msg742891#msg[font=Verdana
[/font]742891 date=1449191974]
'Ave ye tried logging in on a different character and going in a different map? If 'tis all the maps, then 'tis most likely y'er connection with the game. If Flourite is the only map acting up, it could just be y'er character.

Try sending the character home if that is the issue. Log in on the golden box on the top right hand corner of the site and click "Character Panel". Find the troublesome character and click the button "Send Home". If ye 'ave changed y'er home to Flourite, then ye will need to click "Reset Home" b'fore clicking "Send Home".

there is no character panel. it just says "user details" and "user panel." that's it. btw, how did you change that font?

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 01:32:31 am »
Quote from: ?Enoki? link=topic=54290.msg742891#msg[font=Verdana
[/font]742891 date=1449191974]

there is no character panel. it just says "user details" and "user panel." that's it. btw, how did you change that font?

Click on User Panel, log in and you should be able to reset your character's home from there. c: You can change your font by using this code:

Code: [Select]
[font=Gabriola] TEXT HERE
Of course there are multiple other font types you can use! I'm sure you'd be able to find them by searching around for them.

in-game: hooli

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 01:33:54 am »
OH! M'mistake, I meant to say "User Panel".

And to change font, ye type this code, but remove the "~", [font=~Gabriola]. Which is what I am using at the moment, but there are many types of fonts that ye can use.

Find more fonts here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22501.msg397087#msg397087

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 04:27:37 am »
OH! M'mistake, I meant to say "User Panel".

And to change font, ye type this code, but remove the "~", [font=~Gabriola]. Which is what I am using at the moment, but there are many types of fonts that ye can use.

Find more fonts here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22501.msg397087#msg397087

for some reason, my game has stopped losing connection! PRAISE THE LORD! and cool! thanks!