Author Topic: Friends having trouble registering  (Read 783 times)

Offline TastyTales

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Friends having trouble registering
« on: August 12, 2019, 12:54:50 pm »
Hey there!

I joined this game sometime earlier this year and I've been having a great time exploring the map with my friends. I've got some other friends that would like to join us, but it seems like the registration is closed.

Is there a list of standard times anywhere that say when the registration opens? I was able to find some threads on the subject, but they were all from years ago and I was wondering if anything had changed since then.

Hope that's alright, and that this is the right forum for this. It's my first time posting here.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:58:02 pm by TastyTales »

FishFried

Re: Friends having trouble registering
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 02:03:44 pm »
At the moment Registration is closed UFN.. A troll came in with multiple accounts and started spamming. IDK why reg needed to be closed for a while because of a singular troll. *Shrugs*

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 02:11:01 pm »
Following along with what Fish said, registration opens at random from what I know and it doesn't share a specific set of times as to when it will open. You'd just have to rely on checking back on the registration frequently and hope for the best that you will actually find it open.

Offline TastyTales

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 02:24:50 pm »
At the moment Registration is closed UFN.. A troll came in with multiple accounts and started spamming. IDK why reg needed to be closed for a while because of a singular troll. *Shrugs*

Ah, that's a real shame. Hopefully things get sorted out soon, I'll just keep checking the registration page from time to time until then. Thanks for the quick response, everyone!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 09:27:00 pm »
I will be locking this as your question has been answered. Thank you everyone!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort