Author Topic: Krasnovaar - 11 Mapped Map Pack  (Read 8657 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Krasnovaar - 11 Mapped Map Pack
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:01:19 pm »
IM SO EMBARASSED RIGHT NOW THE PAGE TIMED OUT (as it always does) AND I POSTED THIS THREE TIMES RIP ME.

STAFF PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER TWO THREADS IM SO SORRY

hey there, I actually made the Amorwind and Rovaniik map packs on my Vivacious account.  I've since stopped using that account.
I wanted to try and share something again, and I had this map pack laying around.

I made an extensive, about 11 map mapped pack for an RP that fell through.  It is a shame for all of that hard work to lay to waste, so here I am uploading it to the public.  I hope you all enjoy.
please be sure to read and respect the rules.  Instructions on how to install as well as a "lag guide" can be found in the read me txt file.
If further problems occur, my PM here is open at any time.

KRASNOVAAR'S REACHES....
"The higher mountains are covered in both ash and snow, with thick forest all around.  They consume much of the moisture that the lower lands would need to survive, which has resulted in a dead expanse of desert known as Sendaar.  Others simply call it the dead lands.  All we know is to not venture too far from Krasnovaar's mainlands, where the prey runs just fine, where it is almost always winter."

RULES
[/i]
- There are four camps in the entire map pack and they are first come first serve.  If you see no activity from a group in the camp for at least 4 days, it means they're too inactive to claim it and they can take it for themselves.
- You cannot claim the map.  People want to explore.  The polite thing to do is just ask if they can not interrupt your role play.  Please respect peoples RP sessions, do not try to take an already claimed camp.
- You do not have to use the plot I've written out for the lands, but yes, you are free to.  If you wanna say Krasnovaar is actually some lost kingdom or something I don't really care, it's up to your imagination what Kras is to you.
- I have the right to close this thread and the download if claiming occurs.  Please don't ruin the fun for everyone else.
- Please do not ask me for assistance until you've looked over the read me.

THE MAP IS DIVIDED INTO TWO SECTIONS.
This is because "the map" is actually a pack of about 11 maps?? or so. Do you really want to download 11 maps, along with their objects, textures and sounds at once? No.
So the "main" download, the FIRST HALF only includes the mainland and an add on cave called Brinefall. It also includes the objects, sounds and textures for those maps. So first half= essentials.
The SECOND HALF of the download includes the rest of the maps and THEIR objects. YOU CAN GET THE SECOND HALF WHENEVER YOU WANT OR NEED IT. It is only in two halves to save you the time and effort on installing maps that you don't even need.

SO IN SHORT, ONLY DOWNLOAD THE FIRST HALF.
WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR THE ADD ON MAPS, DOWNLOAD THE SECOND HALF.

First Half: www.mediafire.com/download/bnwm8zn5vbytmcq/Krasnovaar+P1.zip

Second Half: www.mediafire.com/download/2jayhapz5s9paha/Krasnovaar+P2.zip

Instructions and lag help can be found in the read me of the download.  Please be sure to read it, or you're going to end up with bumble bee grounds, missing objects, or even crashing.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:08:30 pm by Grave Walker »
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Krasnovaar - 11 Mapped Map Pack
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 11:06:25 pm »
Wow, these are spectacular. I love the details in the meshes ye used. It truly looks like a real landscape. I'm sure plenty of people will enjoy these maps that ye took a great deal of time to make. Thank ye f'er sharing them with us all.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:40:44 pm »
Oh my, you definitely have some amazing talent!
Keep up the good work, I'll probably download this tomorrow when I wake up. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 12:56:34 am »
The maps in those screenies look amazing! You have a special way with maps, and for sure I'm going to hop around them at some point. Keep up the great work! c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 02:58:28 am »
These look beautiful. The amount of quality and detail you've put into this is incredible, and I really admire the care that you've put into these. I'm sure this must have taken you quite some time to complete, so kudos to you for that. Thank you for sharing this with us. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

baltowolflover

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 03:18:57 am »
Wow. These maps look beautiful. <3 I'm sure a lot of work was put into these as well with all that pretty detail. *-* Well done.

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 02:27:52 pm »
Oh my, these look beautiful. There's so much detail! Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll be downloading this soon<3

Preach

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 02:34:20 pm »
This is extremely beautiful; best map I've ever seen on FeralHeart. Are those blue mushrooms?! Omg. I love your work.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 04:38:07 pm »
Don't mind me, just gonna drool all over this map because holy moly it's so beautiful.
+Floof for you. Keep up the amazing work.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

TheBigBadWolfy

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 03:27:36 am »
Lovely work! The map runs smoothly and looks absolutely gorgeous! I'll be sure to chill out and explore this map! Again, great work!