Author Topic: well I lost everything  (Read 970 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
well I lost everything
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:06:16 pm »
hey, Grave here.

I was using my mac as any other day and turned it off as I was leaving for a while.  It showed no signs of having any troubles or needing a back up.  Came back to work on it again, it shut down every time at the login menu.  Luckily, it would open recovery mode, which basically told me the only option was to wipe it clean, no back up options.
Let this be a lesson, BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER! Even if it seems totally fine right now.  If it's got something important on it, at least compress that stuff and upload it somewhere!
Five years of stuff, gone!

SIGHS, well anyways, that's not really what I'm here to say obviously.

I had probably three thousand mesh files that well, are ALL gone now.  I don't really want to break my back looking for them all by myself again.
I was just wondering if anyone could suggest meshes that they find useful/pretty to me here.  I want to map make again, but I don't think I could gather the motivation to try and hunt everything I was using down again.  I know, this is likely rather lazy of me, I'm just totally bummed out.

Primarily nature meshes, but I'll likely download any suggestions.  Please help me out if you have a hot second to spare!  It would be enormously appreciated.
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !