Poll

Should I attempt to get a fanfiction account?(CLOSED)

Yes.
Go for it!
No.

Author Topic: The stories I have and currently are reading.... Recommended by Yelli!  (Read 5562 times)

Offline Herbblur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I ONLY POST A FEW TIME A WEEK NOW BECAUSE IM BUSY!
    • View Profile
(Mods, if this is in the wrong board, feel free to tell me.)

My favorite stories, right now I will post links and descriptions and authors (I do not know if they play FH, I am putting fanfiction account names)...... I do not know if I am allowed to do this... But I must take a risk, due to me not having a fanfiction account. They are all (more genres will be added later) Warriors stories, all of them including humans.

The Cat Hybrid:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3375229/1/The-Cat-Hybrid
Author: Spotaneite
Desc: I just love the customs! I love the plot, too. Although discontinued, it got my blood rushing!

Fortune Favors The Brave:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6467117/1/Fortune-Favors-the-Brave
Author: Ayla505x
Desc: It was a different approach then The Cat Hybrid, also discontinued. But what I really like- Bluestar's personality!

The Shadow Outcast
Author: Pinipy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10201723/1/Book-1-Warriors-The-Shadow-Outcast
Desc: WAY different approach! The fanfiction memeber Pinipy has 2 books out! I will not post the other one, but its title is The Servant's Promise!

I- oh. The desc. is my thoughts.

I highly would check em out! But I recommend reading warrior cats.

By Yelli

ALL STORIES ARE FROM FANFICTION.COM UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE. THESE ARE NOT MINE, I DO NOT OWN THEM AND I DO NOT OWN WARRIOR CATS! Just a disclaimer and reminder.  ;D

Read Here to understand my color coating:

The pweety teal will my my RIP (see below for definition)
Red is important.
Purple is my beautiful update section. I love purple.
Maroon is notes.
Light Green is the date I put a update up.
Pink is the date I started reading, and finished, However I cannot provide the above stories with this..
Boldie Moldie is a section title.
Updates Section
RIP(Reading In Progress): Swiftstar's war. Hmmm.... Seems interesting. By the fanfiction member Acornleap. It comes off of the true Erin Hunter written Warriors series. Awesome!
Date: 2-27-15Date started reading: 2-27-15 Date finished: not yet

That is it! Folks, read the color coding. I hope I did my best, you are allowed to make reccomendations! Do not make it anything but Warriors or Digimon, or I will not understand. But I put this here for those who know warriors abd need a good fanfiction to read. I would also LOVE to hear your descriptions of the stories. Feel free to rant. I will figure out a color code you need to follow for rants  ::). Thats all for now. Maybe update.... Next week? This also makes it fun to read fanfictions! Oh the experience of joy of updating so I can share with others how I feel about these awesome fanfictions! Ok. It is final. I will be reading Swiftstar's War! Oooohhh...*goes off to sit on bed and read fanfiction* Good night! Remember the color code!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:50:51 am by Yelli »
The call of the Yelli: Whooooiy!

Signature by Me, Yelli!

Offline Herbblur

• View Profile
Re: The stories I have and currently are reading.... Recommended by Yelli!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:36 am »
Just a quick update.... OMG! Swiftstars War is not discontinued. It is fairly new, and it was updated secs ago!

Signature by Me, Yelli!

Offline Herbblur

• View Profile
G... Guys. THE CAT HYBRID IS BEING REWRITTEN IN HOWEVER MANY DAYS!!!! YAAAAAY! You do not know how much this means to me. The note: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3375229/62/The-Cat-Hybrid.  WHOOO! That just made my day. But I will stil reccommend the first one. *Runs around the world 7 times* Just the same adrenaline as when skydiving. Heehehehehe...

Still spinning around the world,

Yelli!

Signature by Me, Yelli!

Offline Herbblur

• View Profile
GUYS ITS OUT! LOOK UP FANFICTION.COM AND LOOK UP SPOTANEITE, THAT IS THE AUTHOR! READ THE HYBRID! GUYS IT IS REALLY GOOOOD! Whooo!

Signature by Me, Yelli!