Author Topic: Priorities  (Read 23119 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Priorities
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2019, 12:43:10 am »
You are yet another person to judge a book by its cover. To clarify - no, I am not "new".

You joined April of this year, you are most certainly "new" unless you have an older account.
Just sayin...if this is your only account, you might not fully understand their plight

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2019, 02:42:24 am »
I haven't read all the responses here, and I haven't been able to get on the game for more than a few minutes in about a year. Basically since the most recent update.

That said, there's a whole lot of whining from people who are barely on the game, typically because they use a different platform, or don't leave the grounds. Am I saying that's everyone? No. But that is what I see every time I'm able to be online. Tons of people idling away on the grounds instead of enjoying everything the mods and map maker put into the game. Yet, here you are, demanding another update like the people that are behind the project is bleeping EA or something.

This game, should be dead by all means. But it's the community that's kept it alive, and deader than a door knob too. Complaining about groups not staying alive, about the updates you do get, about this that and the other, but most of what needs to be fixed is the attitude of the users at large. You guys are not owed anything by simply being here. If you want it to be better, make it that way instead of waiting for someone else to do it. You don't need updates to make the game better. You need better players.

The mods and makers can only do so much.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2019, 03:30:29 am »
I haven't read all the responses here, and I haven't been able to get on the game for more than a few minutes in about a year. Basically since the most recent update.

That said, there's a whole lot of whining from people who are barely on the game, typically because they use a different platform, or don't leave the grounds. Am I saying that's everyone? No. But that is what I see every time I'm able to be online. Tons of people idling away on the grounds instead of enjoying everything the mods and map maker put into the game. Yet, here you are, demanding another update like the people that are behind the project is bleeping EA or something.

This game, should be dead by all means. But it's the community that's kept it alive, and deader than a door knob too. Complaining about groups not staying alive, about the updates you do get, about this that and the other, but most of what needs to be fixed is the attitude of the users at large. You guys are not owed anything by simply being here. If you want it to be better, make it that way instead of waiting for someone else to do it. You don't need updates to make the game better. You need better players.

What? This thread isn't asking for any sort of update. It is asking for staff transparency—not even that much. I don't think anyone cares to when a new update is coming, the user base just wants to be able to communicate with staff about the game more freely and openly about ideas.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2019, 04:06:35 am »

absolutely none of what you've mentioned is relevant to what's in this thread or any of the responses.
did you mean to respond to something else, or did you misread?
i am not asking in an antagonistic manner, i am being genuine.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2019, 07:23:31 pm »