Author Topic: !!! Help please.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline wrennit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
!!! Help please.
« on: January 31, 2016, 05:34:04 pm »
Hi!
So me and my friend downloaded the game today. I used Web Setup to download and got this message right away;
[ERROR] Exception caught while loading DNT routing table from. Failed to load DHT routing table.

I went on, and the game worked fine when I created a character, then I clicked the back button as my friend reminded me of something. It logged me out and when I try to log in now, it says; Failed to connect to front server. I even have the Play Game tab open and stuff.. help!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: !!! Help please.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 05:45:41 pm »
I first of all recommend not using black as your text colour. It even fooled me into thinking you literally typed nothing.
Regarding your problems however, I recommend not using the Web Setup and simply just downloading it using the button that says 'Download'. It's common for the Web Setup download to cause some errors. On the other hand, try to keep the login window open and do not minimize it whatsoever, and open your FeralHeart game on top of the 'Keep This Open While You Play' tab. That way the connection is a lot more stronger. In addition, leave it a good 30-60 seconds to give it some time before you try logging in. If you need any further help, go to This Thread

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline wrennit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 05:58:34 pm »
That was an accident to put black! Sorry about that!
It's all resolved now, thank you!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »
Locking this since your issue has been fixed.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.