Author Topic: Wont let me login or change password?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline UndeadDemonx666

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wont let me login or change password?
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:04:18 pm »
So I've got my account, and already downloaded the game, but when I go to the login page and put in my account details and try to login it doesn't do anything, and then the game 'doesn't connect to the front server' ?

I've also tried to change my password but apparently I haven't supplied a recipient email?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 01:22:08 pm by UndeadDemonx666 »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Wont let me login or change password?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 04:18:41 pm »
Hello! After you've made an account, you will receive a activation email, and must click on the link the email provides you with. Have you done that?

Otherwise, here's some quotes in what it could be:

Quote from: !! Information regarding registration !!
Activate your account right after registration!
If you do not activate your registered account the server will automatically remove it in due time. If you didn't get time to activate your account via the activation link before the registration closed, there is the likelihood of your not being able to successfully play on the account. The activation code you are sent via your e-mail address MUST be clicked on and activated while the Registration is open. If you did not receive an activation code upon creating the account, you will have to create a new account. Keep in mind that it can take up to a few minutes to receive an activation code, so simply because you do not receive one right away doesn't mean one will not be sent. If you didn't get an activation code, this may be because the Registration closed before you finished account activation or you entered an invalid or nonexistent e-mail address.

The activation e-mail can take up to 48 hours to send, so hang tight-- it may still be in route. c:

If 48 hours have passed and you have received no e-mail, contact a staff member, such as myself, and we'll be able to look into the accounts for you and see if something might have gone wrong.

Also, before you play you must log into the play tab: https://feral-heart.com/login/
After you've logged in you must keep the player tab open and wait a minute or two.

Hope this helps!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline UndeadDemonx666

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 04:58:01 pm »
Yeah, I activated the account right after I made it but it doesn't let me login.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:21:25 pm »
Ah alright. As I said before, to log into the game, you need to log into the player tab: https://feral-heart.com/login/ and keep the tab open to be able to play =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline UndeadDemonx666

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 09:20:02 am »

(I'm not sure if the image works or not^)
Whenever I click login it doesn't do anything, and stays on this, I don't know if that means maybe my account didn't activate or..?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:22:55 am by UndeadDemonx666 »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 05:18:23 pm »

(I'm not sure if the image works or not^)
Whenever I click login it doesn't do anything, and stays on this, I don't know if that means maybe my account didn't activate or..?
Use imgur.com ~ ^_^

If it doesn't log in on the first try, do it a second time. It usually needs to process.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!