Author Topic: Please help me (Forum Picture.. Not signature!)  (Read 1572 times)

FantasyFeather

Please help me (Forum Picture.. Not signature!)
« on: May 04, 2013, 05:30:22 pm »
Hey there! Am Wondering how to put a picture up on the Forum Not a signature, just a Random Picture. I've been wondering for quite some time now and never asked this Question before. So if you could tell me I would be Very Grateful, I know there are Loads of Lovely members and staff on here who would help me with this. Big Thank you for reading.

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me (Forum Picture.. Not signature!)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 05:35:40 pm »
To put up a picture you first need to upload the one you want to post to a sharing website like Photobucket. After it's uploaded, you can copy the direct link and then past it between the code [img] and then [img] again but with a / in front of the lettering on the last one (It's hard to show because it will try to convert the letters between into an image xD). You can type this out manually yourself or if you go into reply mode with all of the editing options you can just click the icon that looks like a picture near the bottom. Hope this helps :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:37:45 pm by Genesis9 »

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

FantasyFeather

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:43:10 pm »
Like this?       

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 05:46:18 pm »
Yes. c:

FantasyFeather

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 05:47:51 pm »
Thank you Genesis9! That was So Helpful... Well thanks again! (I've Given you a Floof For being helpful.)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 12:04:20 am »
No problem! c: Happy to help out x3 I remember how confusing all of this coding stuff was when I first started surfing the forum here so I thought I'd lend a hand :)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 01:24:22 am »
Ok so first you are going to need to go to a image sharing website such as tinyurl.com or photobucket. Ill use photobucket as a example since I use this often

Click into photobucket and search up the image you are wanting.

Once you find your image then your screen should look more or less like this. On the right hand side gives you coding so this certain image can be viewable on other websites

from there all you need to do is copy this coding only in the IMG section found on your right hand side of photobucket. After that you need to shuffle back to Feral Heart and go into your profile and click on Forum Profile Edit
One you got your picture really just place it in your comment box on a trend and that all ya do.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358