Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29297 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2014, 09:27:09 pm »
Blizzardstar looked through the dark trees and out into the other clan's territory. He knew most of them were intimidated by FlameClan's territory but he still wanted a warrior or an apprentice to wander too close so he could maybe lay blame on their clan. It could give FlameClan a better reputation, except for the clan the cat was from. But no cat was within Blizzardstar's sight.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2014, 09:36:36 pm »
Koy chuckled as she layed under a bush and saw a warrior or somethig from the clan territory she just left. The bushes rustled and Koy came out and walked towards the cat. "Got a nose?" She snickered. "I suppose you haven't noticed that I was just over there." She said with a snicker.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »
Again, I'll wait to post for Tornear.
Thanks FusedHearts!

____-Liontuft-_____
The scents rafted through his nose, now showing signs on enemy. He tensed as he saw the rouge she-cat approach him, unsheathing his claws. "Yes, I happen to. You and that fresh mouse confused me, and you should know you can't hunt here!" He remarked. The forest stood still in his mind if he should attack the rouge, or capture it. Although he didn't look like much of a threat. He walked away slowly, making note of every movement she took, if she would attack or walk away herself. He decided no attack would occur and dashed away, dodging tree roots and plants. He reached the camp soon after, stepping quietly in the entrance, making little sound. He padded to the leader den, his long strands of fur on his tail trailing after him. "Meadowstar, there is a rouge on our territory, she seems to pose no threat though." He walked to the apprentice den, where Foxtrap was trying to wake Applepaw. Any luck? She soon will be like me, sleeping in all the time. Although, I don't sleep in, so I guess she's just tired.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »
((Waiting for Rainkit's post for Opalpaw.))

*Oddstar*
The thick-furred leader was too wrought with worry to notice her warriors snide comment, and was silently thoughtful the whole way back to camp. There had been rogue encounters before, of course, but four at once was definitely worrisome. Had they not been thorough enough in checking the boundaries? Oddstar made a note in her mind to make patrols a bit more frequent. The Gathering was but a few days away. She would have to discuss this with the other clans and see if they had similar problems...

Oddstar arrived in camp, the faint scent of blood causing the fur on the back of her neck to rise. Her eyes laid on Rainkit, who lay a few steps from the medicine cat den, tended to by Tornear and Opalpaw. Seeing a young kit hurt by this situation only furthered Oddstar's disgust toward rogues. Heartless creatures, they were, to attack a kit without remorse.  Oddstar sent the warriors unscathed by the rogue battle back into the forest to hunt, then made her way toward the medicine cat.
"You may want to pay Tornear a visit, if your wounds are worse enough," She said to Rumblecloud and Amberflash. Oddstar stood in front of the tortoiseshell, her expression concerned. "Is it fatal?" 

=Foxstar=
The orange tom sat back and huffed, smoothing down his chest fur with his tongue. "Apprentices these days," He chided the unconscious Applepaw. He then raised his eyes to look behind Liontuft, spotting a certain ginger-tinted siamese. "Oh well, no reason to stall. Applepaw will just have to learn the consequences of sleeping in--" Foxtrap's nose twitched, "Did you leave without me? Find anything?" The small tom was already padding eagerly out of the den, as if the presence of an intruder was a fascinating sight to see. "Liontuft, what did you find?" He asked again, then looked down at Thornpaw, "If you're lucky, kid, you might see you're first rogue encounter. Could be fun."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Avashea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2014, 11:10:36 pm »
SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY COOL RP! Hope it goes well!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2014, 08:12:59 pm »
Sorry I didn't see them on the front page of the topic. I usually look on the front page so I can save myself the time of skimming through the pages.))

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 08:57:01 pm »
Blizzardstar looked over his shoulder at the feline approaching him. "You are trespassing in FlameClan territory!" he hissed ruffling up his white fur. The leader's claws slid out. He wasn't going to let any unfamiliar cat enter into the charred forest. If only he had one or two more warriors with him.

Sorry for shortness.))

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2014, 12:45:45 am »
Snickered at the white cats words. "Do you really think you can scare me with that whole act." She hissed. Koy unsheathed her claw and sat down kneading the ground. "Now, are you gonna stand there acting like a badger or are you gonan do something?" She teased him. Koy stood up agan and crossed the border to FlameClan territory with a snicker.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2014, 06:34:21 am »
Again, waiting for Rainkits post.
Update main page, weather and time.
Is okay Duna. :3

-Liontuft-
The tom hesitated to speak, as the patrol would be called off, if there were a group of rogues on the land. "Nothing, Foxtrap. Just a rouge she-cat, only one, nothing to worry about." He paused. "I think the rouge passed our territory, into Flameclan." The tom watched as Foxtrap seemed to calm his expression, as he spoke to Thornpaw. Liontuft walked away, the sun slowly setting behind him. He bathed in the dim light, as he knew the chilly night would set in soon. The ground began to cool, relieving the hot earth. His gaze fixed on the fresh-kill pile, it was respectfully full. Well, at least to him. He lifted himself up, soon stalking away.

He padded to the apprentice den, Foxtrap still attempting to wake the sleeping apprentice. He sat at the entrance to the den, tilting his head to every word he called out. "Is she awake yet? It's getting rather late, we should get heading out." He sighed at their late patrol. He scratched the ground, kneaded the soft earth.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2014, 08:45:52 am »

Rainkit
As she heard the she-cat's bitterness she mewed, "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to see the river." Rainkit knew if it wasn't for her, the two warriors would be dead. "If I wasn't there Amberflash and Rumblecloud would be crowfood!" She accidently said out loud.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/